ATCO ensign B12 won't start !!

Hi all I have recently aquired a ATCO ensign b12 and it was well looked after but sadly is not running and don't have a clue why the engine seem sound and has had little use, it takes a W14 uS spark plug if anyone has one I would be very grateful!! Also any tips to get it running as my only guess is the spark plug !!

I've done a apart test by taking the plug out of the hole and placing it against the plate and zero spark, so I guess it needs a new plug :( and it's got fresh petrol in, I drained the carburettor and fuel pipe and tank and then cleaned the filter and put new fresh petrol in the tank and left it a few minutes and tried again but sadly nothing so looks like I shall have to order a new plug

I have got a new spark plug and easy start and still nothing !!

I take it from this that you have checked for a good spark with the plug out and earthed to the cyl head, and there is a smell of fuel from the cyl. Some engines need full choke and some are reluctant to start in cold weather. I used to heat the cyl head of my mower in cold weather using a fan heater else it would not fire up.