Drivers of expensive cars : what do they do for a living ? ! ?

Apologies for been a little off post, I have the same kind of question about the cost of some houses, how do people afford to buy at say £k200000 plus.

As for the car, I suspect they are all footballers as money appears to be no object to them.

Angel1

Are you talking about £200K house or £20 million house?

The people I know who have new Range Rovers and the like do not actually own them but there Company does. It can be a tax perk and also a tax deductable treat.

If a company is making a profit then treat yourself to a nice car at the companies expense and lower your tax liability. Even more so when their are share holders involved.

As for buying houses up Whirlow etc I often wonder how they do it. But I have just finished working for a single lady who sells pharmaceuticals on commision who is only in her early 40's. The house must be worth at least 750k but it is her 14th house since she was 21.

She is pretty good at developing property and all as a hobby. Good luck to her. Her car was a up market Japanese make and leased.

A £90k car isn't expensive? :o

You will be hard pressed buying a Ferrari or Rolls at that price.

Let me clarify though - I think certain car brands are expensive (ie. luxurious) and those are the ones I would classify as expensive, perhaps a monetary number isn't useful in that sense.

I know people that drive BMW 7 series that cost 70K, but they make 100K a year and travel over 25K miles for their work, at which point I wouldn't classify it as expensive.

I don't know, the question is confusing me.

You will be hard pressed buying a Ferrari or Rolls at that price.

Let me clarify though - I think certain car brands are expensive (ie. luxurious) and those are the ones I would classify as expensive, perhaps a monetary number isn't useful in that sense.

I know people that drive BMW 7 series that cost 70K, but they make 100K a year and travel over 25K miles for their work, at which point I wouldn't classify it as expensive.

I don't know, the question is confusing me.

You can pick up quite a few Rolls' for under 10k now.