Blades Chat #3 - Discuss United here

Tipex

Where did you get this info from EyeSpy.

Know quite a few Lane staff, it is true but only hairline fracture which generally heal in a few weeks. Certainly wont make any difference to next season. Just miss remaining 2 games and will have a bit of rehab during summer.

i think you will get hammerd every week n you will do worst then sunderland hav this season! good luck tho you guna need it :hihi: up the owls

Speaking of good luck, I wish you all the best with your Key Stage 3 English exam next week. Although I would make the most of the time you have left to brush up on your spelling, grammar and punctuation!:loopy:

Speaking of good luck, I wish you all the best with your Key Stage 3 English exam next week. Although I would make the most of the time you have left to brush up on your spelling, grammar and punctuation!:loopy:

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: quality

i think you will get hammerd every week n you will do worst then sunderland hav this season! good luck tho you guna need it :hihi: up the owls

Oh grow up & look at your own team,we are better than Sunderland.

Fellow blades - isn't it time that we stopped answering these stupid comments. Whether they like it or not - we are better than them now - official, can't be argued about any more can it.

All they can shout about is that they have more fans etc etc, yawn, yawn - but

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!

And while I'm on one - can we drop any references to boxing day, or singing about it. Its a generation ago - and totally meaningless now.

I feel so much better now .

Fellow blades - isn't it time that we stopped answering these stupid comments. Whether they like it or not - we are better than them now - official, can't be argued about any more can it.

All they can shout about is that they have more fans etc etc, yawn, yawn - but

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!

And while I'm on one - can we drop any references to boxing day, or singing about it. Its a generation ago - and totally meaningless now.

I feel so much better now .

I agree totally, why are we rising to their feeble rantings. The fact is THE BLADES are now PREMIERSHIP, end of story.

The Fowls only crumb of delight it seems is debating how we will get on in the PREMIERSHIP and curiously not their own forthcoming season in the Championship or the huge sums Sturrock will be spending on new talent.:hihi: :hihi:

Archived