Blades Chat #3 - Discuss United here

Tipex

not a footie fan, but when will sheff united be doing parade? mate without pc want's me to find out.

The topless (or should that be open-top?) bus parade is on Wednesday, 4th May. They are leaving BDTBL at 5pm and supposedly arriving at Town Hall around 6pm... rush-hour permitting lol.

Does Neil Warnocks son ever go to the Lane club house ?. He is about 25 years old, I have forgotten his first name.

If anyone knows him I would love to contact his mother, I worked with her until she left to have him.

Cynthia, Ontario.

I thougth 'trotta69''s post was a welcome relief.

He or she can slate the Blades as much as he/she wishes. It's just refreshing to receive correspondence from a Wendyite who isn't harping on about their glorious attendances.

'Oh look, we got 25,000 against the mighty Southend' (the 0-0 bore draw where they let kids and grannies in for 35p). [A hypothetical scenario btw.]

Meanwhile at BDTBL, the Blades entertain Man U to a sell-out crowd all of whom have paid full price admission. Maybe we'll lose 3-0, maybe we won't. But I presume the Sunday papers will have more to say about this match than a 0-0 bore draw at Swillsborough infront of 25k deluded and backward thinking folk ('We stuffed the Blades 27 years ago!' for example) who never catch on their club is stuck in a mire where it shall remain for a good time yet.

Happy summer y'all.

The topless (or should that be open-top?) bus parade is on Wednesday, 4th May. They are leaving BDTBL at 5pm and supposedly arriving at Town Hall around 6pm... rush-hour permitting lol.

It's the 3rd of May

not sure if this has been said already but i come from "down south" and a true supporter of chelsea living in sheffield - will i get beaten up if i walk down the street with my shirt on when they play together. :help:

Depends what sex you are.

If you're a fella, wear a jumper or a nice tank top over your Chelsea shirt.

If you're a girly, I recommend removal of top entirely.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

not sure if this has been said already but i come from "down south" and a true supporter of chelsea living in sheffield - will i get beaten up if i walk down the street with my shirt on when they play together. :help:

I very much doubt it. The mindless thugs at the lane are very much in the minority and it's not as if there is a long lasting hatred between the two teams.

My Neighbour come's from down south,he is a Spurs supporter,so I am going to beat him up when we play them next season.LOL.You should be ok,just ignore the moron's who try to get at you.

Team News:

United: Kenny, Gillespie, Morgan, Lucketti, Unsworth, Geary, Jagielka, Tonge, Armstrong, Akinbiyi, Dyer

Subs: Short, Shipperley, Francis, Forte, Webber

Glad to see Gillespie back & Dyer & of course Forte.

UP THE MIGHTY PREMIERE LEAGUE BLADES

Archived