Blades Chat #3 - Discuss United here

Tipex

Shouldn't be too hard to find if she looks like this..Just look for all the lads with strained necks

http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:CbT9-rR_qvjp6M:http://img.afnt.co.uk/7310625_t.jpg

Regards CB

Be honest now. Is that the closest you've been to a girl? You do seem very frustrated these days. Try Bramall Lane, there's loads of women down there. :hihi:

...oh I forgot your in Canada.

The euphemism 'Beaver' is not to be taken literally, btw. Beastiality is still a crime...at least over here anyway.

Canadablade and Jazzybmzoo.

You 2 guys are crazy guys. With all of the humour and the taking of ****.

Keeps me mentally active, mate. I haven't really got a that much of a vendetta with the Blades (who I actually believe did v. well this year), just some of the more numptier supporters amongst you, like my good friend across the water there.

Keeps me mentally active, mate. I haven't really got a that much of a vendetta with the Blades (who I actually believe did v. well this year), just some of the more numptier supporters amongst you, like my good friend across the water there.

What part of BLADES THREAD DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND,at least there are some good Owls fans on the forum.Banter is ok,BUT TRYING TO TAKE THE P is the lowest form of wit.THE BLADES THE BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE.

What part of BLADES THREAD DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND,at least there are some good Owls fans on the forum.Banter is ok,BUT TRYING TO TAKE THE P is the lowest form of wit.THE BLADES THE BEST TEAM IN YORKSHIRE.

the optimum word there being TRYING ..:hihi: seems all the Blades on here have had a good comeback for him then he goes back to Sunderland , attendances and cup final appearances :help:

hes deffo a wanna be Blade or shall we call him a GLORY HUNTER now we are in the Premiership.

hes been posting on every Blades thread for a couple of weeks now, actually since after the Cardfiff match.

And yep theres a couple of good owls especially the one whos MAD ..lol

Sheffield United sold an extra 1,600 season tickets in one day this week as Blades fans gear for life in the Premiership.

The club have already sold just under 15,000 season tickets for the 2006/7 campaign, surpassing this season's total of 14,000.

Box office staff were kept busy on Monday with fans queuing in droves in a bid to secure their tickets for the Blades' first season back in the top flight in 12 years.

Below is my reply to Jizzywhatisname in another thread. This Care in the Community need a serious rethink with simpletons like him walking about:hihi:

You can't say one, mate. Wtfs horses got to do with Wednesday anyway.

You weren't the guy off the Animal Farm dvd were you? I personally found the bit with the pigs disgusting - i've got a feeling you didn't...

Oh my lord..................

You really are thick as, dare I say it, PIG s**t.

Allow me to explain.

THE OWLS... Mediocre CHAMPIONSHIP football club with delusions of granduer.

FOUL... Disgusting, smelly, oderous..... Example..Pigsty.

Put the two together and you get. THE FOWLS.

As for horses that is spelt FOALS, young horses you puddin.:loopy:

In your case on Only FOOLS and HORSES:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

ANIMAL FARM..... Do you mean Animal Farm circa 1999 Directed by John Stephenson or the 1954 version.

The novel Animal Farm, written in by George Orwell, is a satire of the Russian revolution, and therefore full of symbolism.

In Animal Farm Orwell ridicules power and the pursuit of power.

Much like the BLADES ridicule THE FOWLS pursuit of promotion.

Unfortunately the book is not available with big writing and it's got no pictures in it so i'd stick to the film version.

Don't fret it's not subtitled. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Coca Cola will award a Championship runners up Trophy & Medals for the first time ever to mark United's Promotion to the Premiership.United will be presented with a unique commemorative silver salver from the official sponser of the Championship after the final game of the season against Crystal Palace at Bramall Lane on Sunday.UP THE MIGHTIER PREMIERESHIP BLADES

Archived