Blades Chat #3 - Discuss United here

Tipex

Saw it on teletext last night,he is only 26 it's a shame ,when he was at United he looked like being a quality player then he went to Birmingham & now at Grimsby I think,good luck to the lad.

25 years ago this weekend the Blades were relegated to the depths of the 4th division.Today we are on the way back to the PREMIER LEAGUE (whilst by twist of fate the club who sent us down have themselves been relegated to the basement division).Meanwhile we are basking in glory...so its off down London Rd for early opening:) COME ON U PREMIERSHIP RED 'N' WHITE WIZAAAAAARDS.

My god, it seems like only a few years ago that I was sat on the top steps at the back of the kop crying at that demotion.

Today will be so much different, Its a beautiful day blades fans, in every sense of the word.

Have a fantastic afternoon, and a wonderful summer. By the way, I think I've spotted Chelsea's weak points - they're there for the taking!!

My god, it seems like only a few years ago that I was sat on the top steps at the back of the kop crying at that demotion.

Today will be so much different, Its a beautiful day blades fans, in every sense of the word.

Have a fantastic afternoon, and a wonderful summer. By the way, I think I've spotted Chelsea's weak points - they're there for the taking!!

90 points eh guys, ignore Reading, its a great acheivement.:thumbsup:

Well Clare, I've been waiting 35 yrs for that, and seeing some silverware get raised at beautiful downtown Bramall Lane was something I will treasure for the rest of my life.

I agree with you, its surreal ok, but when Chelsea play at Reading and Man Utd are up here, all this might just seem rather run of the mill.

Good luck to your lot, you really deserved the title. Have fun next year, no matter what happens!

Archived