Blades Chat #3 - Discuss United here

Tipex

Well what a smack in the mouth for our manager,when Boothroyd get's let off for causing a 40 man brawl & Taylor get's £300 for foul & abusive language.6 match ban with 4 suspended, though Warnock is highly delighted.With the technology we have these day's he will still be able to run the team from the stands,but I really think this is poor from the FA & the lying L***S Scum.I hope Watford slaughter them at the weekend.Plus £750 for sticking 2 fingers up at Worthington,well that was worth the money & Warnock has made CNN new's tonight,good lad.

Nothing has been said about Ian Dowie and his part in the brawl at the Watford v Palace game. I'm sure that you can see him deck someone with an elbow when he is rushing in (allegedly !!!!) to sort things out. Maybe it's just me ....................

The sad fact is Tosh13, that Warnock's track record on discipline is just that little bit more tarnished than Boothroyd's, Dowie's and fatso up at Le*ds.

He's had warning after warning. If he wants the Blades to survive in the Premier League he's got to sort himself out.

Yes, the FA have been a little heavy handed but four of these matches are suspended anyway, so it's a two match ban.

On the other hand, two fingers to Worthington? That, I can forgive...

The sad fact is Tosh13, that Warnock's track record on discipline is just that little bit more tarnished than Boothroyd's, Dowie's and fatso up at Le*ds.

He's had warning after warning. If he wants the Blades to survive in the Premier League he's got to sort himself out.

Yes, the FA have been a little heavy handed but four of these matches are suspended anyway, so it's a two match ban.

On the other hand, two fingers to Worthington? That, I can forgive...

Problem is if Warnock get's a bit naughty next season ,the 4 match suspended will come into effect.And I agree he does wear his Blades heart on his sleeve,but not punishing a 40 man brawl seem's wrong to me.If the FA are coming down heavily on players and the management & staff,it should apply to all club's not just the odd one or two.

well I agree in one sense that Warnock does need to calm himself down in certain situations.......However.......I would never slate Warnock on the fact that he has Pure passion for the Club and an ever bigger passion, respect and dignity for his players!

I'd say that a majority of clubs would love to have a manager who openly shows his passion for his club and team, and I'm not saying Warnock is perfect cos at times he can act like a bit of a cuckoo, but overall he's a very good manager in that respect.

Plus I dont think Half of the Foreign Managers in the top flight will understand some of "Yorkshire" comments made by Warnock, as English is hard enough to learn, never mind our broad Yorkshire dialect......lol

16 Yrs a season ticket Holder, Plenty more to go!

I would rather have a manager with passion for his club,than a sven type manager.Look at Jose Mourihno he has passion for his club & he is not british & he has only been in our league for a 3 or so season's & he has caused quite a bit of bother.So although Warnock can at time's go overboard,you take that away & you have a robot instead of Sheffield Steel.

I would rather have a manager with passion for his club,than a sven type manager.Look at Jose Mourihno he has passion for his club & he is not british & he has only been in our league for a 3 or so season's & he has caused quite a bit of bother.So although Warnock can at time's go overboard,you take that away & you have a robot instead of Sheffield Steel.

Agree Tosh - one thing you can guarantee is that next season will not be boring. We will either be patronised for doing well on limited funds, or belittled for being a small club financially. Whatever happens, you can bet Neil will be on form, either in the dug out, or sat in the stands. Whats the big deal anyway - in all reality, he has a better view, has a natty little Sam Allardyce headset on, - and it doesn't do them any harm.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived