Blades Chat #3 - Discuss United here

Tipex

nah the platinum suite (im pretty sure) is on the cherry street side,

anyways, enough of the bitching blades and owls....... THE BLADES ARE GOING UP

Cheers Robbie & yes the bitching is getting a bit boring.WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE.

What a great start to the Premiership campaign, what, with Warnock in such bother. He is a liability and I would be embarrassed as hell if he were our manager. I hope he can learn to keep his trap shut next season.

Why should he, all the other manager's shoot there mouth's off ,so why not Warnock after all he is a Sheffielder & a Yorkshireman.UP THE PREMIER LEAGUE MIGHTY BLADES

For all Niel Warnock's actions may be brought into question, it's his passion for the game and the club that gets results.

Warnock's strength is not in his tactics. But if he tries to behave in a "better" way to keep everyone else happy, he'll lose that spark that make's him the manager he is. Personally, I think he's good for the game because he gives everyone something to talk about!

Warnock, give us a wave!

Warnock, Warnock, give us a wave!

We dont give a ****, we're goin up!

We dont give a ****, we're goin up!:thumbsup:

Jossyboy - pure speculation.

yes but that doesn't stop all your lot speculating on how poorly we're gonna do next year. Wednesday are in a simalir situation to what united were in quite a few years back now very poor on and off the pitch money wise ect. Now our "twelve seasons of dissapointment" are over i couldn't really care less what your lot think we'll do next year so get back to talking about which reject your going to sign next on your sad little underused owls thread.

What a great start to the Premiership campaign, what, with Warnock in such bother. He is a liability and I would be embarrassed as hell if he were our manager. I hope he can learn to keep his trap shut next season.

embarrassed?? why? he would sort your team out, something sturock seems in capable of

embarrassed?? why? he would sort your team out, something sturock seems in capable of

Hoo, hoo!! Quality, mate! The thought of Warnock even driving down Penistone Road fills me with a tangible dread! As for sorting us out - mate, we are back on track & in absolutely no need whatsoever of tractor driving, boll*cks talking, technical dugout ducking idiots, anywhere near Hillsborough's hallowed turf.

I don't know what the Premiership'll make of him...mincemeat?

----- = Warnock

----- = depth

Hoo, hoo!! Quality, mate! The thought of Warnock even driving down Penistone Road fills me with a tangible dread! As for sorting us out - mate, we are back on track & in absolutely no need whatsoever of tractor driving, boll*cks talking, technical dugout ducking idiots, anywhere near Hillsborough's hallowed turf.

I don't know what the Premiership'll make of him...mincemeat?

----- = Warnock

----- = depth

Warnock is a proud Sheffielder & give his passion for Sheffield any day ,rather than someone like Sven who stands around looking like a Tussauds Dummy.UP THE PREMIERE LEAGUE MIGHTY BLADES

Archived