Blades Chat #3 - Discuss United here

Tipex

As long as it's not 'don't take me back there' Akinbiyi for £1.75m, we'll be right enough!

Can anyone remember who scored United's second goal at Hillsborough ? Oh wait, I remember now. He paid a large portion of his fee back just by doing that.

It's quite obvious that the non stop criticsm of Neil Warnock for doing just about anything stems from an obvious source.

What is it?

Jealousy.

United will be the only club in the Premiership with a manager who is also a fan. Historical fact and proved by his turning down the Portsmouth job.

How do the fans on any terrace react?

With muted shakes of the head?

By politely suggesting that the ref gets an eye sight test?

Do they ask, politely of course, if his parents ever got married?

Do they f***.

If you criticise Neil Warnock for being a fan then it might be better if you took up embroidery or carry on being pleased when Wendy hang onto their temporary Championship status before going down next season.

Football needs the likes of Warnock. It needs passion and characters.

Diplomacy most certainly has its place, so does pitch side committment.

More power to your elbow Neil.

Don't stop, don't change just say it like it is.

After all isn't Sheffield supposed to be famous for its bluntness?

Why are you lot even replying to that idiot,it's obvious he's just a troll.

If it was a pig fan with even a bit of sense he would be gracious in defeat and then get ready for the next meeting.(When that will be ?????????????????)

Warnock is a proud Sheffielder & give his passion for Sheffield any day ,rather than someone like Sven who stands around looking like a Tussauds Dummy.UP THE PREMIERE LEAGUE MIGHTY BLADES

Dosn't he live in Devon/Cornwall?

I am pi**ed off with the reporting, or lack of it, of the Blades promotion on Calendar and Look North. If it had been Leeds promoted we'd have had an hour long special and calls for a Bank Holiday. Harry (I Love Leeds) Gration could only go on about Warnock getting sent to the stands and only briefly mentioned the promotion.

As for Warnock I think we need characters in the game. Thank christ he's not like Sven. I wonder if he got animated or excited when he was doin Ulrika up the wrong un.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

i was thinking about this thread last night and got really peed off. Why are all the nob head wednesday fans coming on here and having the cheek to slag our team and Warnock in particular off. I've got some news for you, we can't be that bad as we have been promoted so he must be doing something right and whether or not we do well next season we still got promoted which is something you didn't manage, actually you were lucky not to go down so stop going on about Attendance figures and injuries and other such rubbish. If it was the other way round theres no way i'd go on the owls thread and start wingeing about how rubbish their gonna do in the premiership next season cause i'd know for a fact how pathetic and jealous i'd sound.

But then again what else have they got to talk about. Like i said before keep your opinions to yourself no-one on this thread cares what your lot think

i was thinking about this thread last night and got really peed off. Why are all the nob head wednesday fans coming on here and having the cheek to slag our team and Warnock in particular off. I've got some news for you, we can't be that bad as we have been promoted so he must be doing something right and whether or not we do well next season we still got promoted which is something you didn't manage, actually you were lucky not to go down so stop going on about Attendance figures and injuries and other such rubbish. If it was the other way round theres no way i'd go on the owls thread and start wingeing about how rubbish their gonna do in the premiership next season cause i'd know for a fact how pathetic and jealous i'd sound.

But then again what else have they got to talk about. Like i said before keep your opinions to yourself no-one on this thread cares what your lot think

Mission accomplished!! This is a hearts & minds battle & this is just music to my ears! The Wednesday insurgency is taking over, baby.

I :love: it!!

Archived