A farm in Firth Park, yesteryear?

I heard there used to be a farm in firth park.. and that north quadrant didn't exist? its kind of evident on an old ordinance survey pic I've seen but I have yet to discover solid evidence such as photo's... does anyone know of any existing photo evidence of this or has anyone else heard such claims?

typical... I need powerpoint to open...:)....

I've done a lot of surfing and seen a fair few b/w photo's of old firth park. but they centre attention obviously on the shopping area. the "farm" is alledged to have been on pismire hill... where the old dairy was and the old council buildings I would expect.

If you are referring to the land that the former B&C Dairy and Laundry occupied from the early 1900's, there is a mention of a Watkins' Farm knocked down about the time of the First World War in Bryan Woodriff's 2006 book ''Shire Green,Wincobank & Beyond'' (page 93). No photograph though of the farm.