Rottweiler Breeders

REPO MAN

I will be looking to purchase a male Rotty pup very soon and would like a quality pup from a reputable breeder, the dog does not have to be show standard but I expect breed standards and good health etc.

I am sourcing reputable breeders in or near South Yorks but cannot seem to find any, does any one know of any good breeders within a 30 mile radius of Sheffield that I can contact to see what availability of pups they have.

I fully understand that people are reluctant to sell puppies around this time of year but I can 200% definitely guarantee that any dog bought by me has a home for life like every other dog we have had in the past.

I may consider a well bred pup from a home environment if it looks to have been bred for health, temperament and not for money as many people attempt to do.

Any info gladly accepted and appreciated.

RM

Kennel Club Find a Puppy.

North of England Rottweiler Club

The Rottweiler Club

Scottish Rottweiler Club

Rottweiler Breed Council

Rottweiler Welfare association

Champ Dogs

Breed club members should be committed to testing for hereditary diseases before breeding. Check that their lines are clear of any genetic disease. If they are experienced in the breed they will know their lines way back.

Edited by ccit

Kennel Club Find a Puppy.

North of England Rottweiler Club

The Rottweiler Club

Scottish Rottweiler Club

Rottweiler Breed Council

Rottweiler Welfare association

Champ Dogs

Breed club members should be committed to testing for hereditary diseases before breeding. Check that their lines are clear of any genetic disease. If they are experienced in the breed they will know their lines way back.

many thanks