Over A Decade Away

elgoog44

Well it's all relative I suppose but to me it doesn't seem like five minutes since it was pulled down and rebuilt. :)

It happened not long after I was allowed to start catching the bus into town with my friends. So that must be approaching or just over 2 decades ago.

...So that must be approaching or just over 2 decades ago.
Spot on - the Interchange was rebuilt in the early 1990s. Then a few years later it was reduced in size (it was underused because after deregulation, bus companies ran buses where there were more passengers - i.e. High Street etc.)

I will be back in Sheffield in the new year around Easter so will have a good look around, well as much as three children permit with out being bored!

I was never a Driver in Sheffield, so will be a first, where are the best places and Cheapest places to park for the centre?

Thanks Cyclone, Walking too far would be a No as the Twins are just over 1 so walking far with a double system is never so good thing as people always just look at you as you take up over half the pavement and don't really get out of the way, kinda expecting me to some how make it smaller, I guess it might be different in Sheffield but get a lot of that down south, and of course the obligatory twin questions from people which I don't mind too much, some people can be rude about it and some people are nice but that is the walk of life I guess.