People who are posting living posts, what do they do for a living?

MLAR keeps re-inventing himself. He was some other pedantic buffoon pre NOV 2015.

i was beginning to think that too:hihi: and i often wonder about the posters with thousands of posts what they do for a living if at all??? or are they bed bound, on the sofa on benefits??

i was beginning to think that too:hihi: and i often wonder about the posters with thousands of posts what they do for a living if at all??? or are they bed bound, on the sofa on benefits??

I wish I was on a sofa or in bed this morning - I'd had a beer or two last night and misspelled gynaecologist. Oh the shame of it.

I'd guess his misspelling of dyslexic was deliberate and a joke, therefore proving his other assertion that you have a crap sense of humour.

;)

Whilst that is a possibility. I feel it unlikely.

I want my £5.

It was very definite. If you want proof, quote that post and you'll see :)

So it's just

• Justin (maybe retired, previously aerial installation business/aerial installation guy).
  • Tjilzstra - Phd student, might have graduated now.
  • Nagel - I've no idea.

Who you want to know what they do for a living?

Maybe retired, where do you get that from, I`m only 52 ! ? ! We haven`t installed aerials for a few years we just sell them via the best aerial website on the internet (not my words, our customers, and 1,000,000 page visits last year.....). That said I`m trying to refocus away from aerials and onto poles, brackets, clamps and that sort of stuff because TV aerials will go down the pan, albeit slowly. Plus I want to get into something that is not (directly) anything to do with technology, I`m sick to death of having to run t stand still learning stuff which keeps changing.

Edited by Justin Smith