When is enough, enough?

So we can take it you most definitely are Smiffy then.

I left for a while and couldn't remember my log in details so created a new account. Not rocket science is it?

I can support my position. When you provide some evidence for me to counter I'll have no problem doing so. Considering you've spent 4 (5?) posts saying the same thing instead of actually providing any quantification for your position we can safely assume you are trolling can't we.

If you could you would have already.

Perhaps if posters were able to put forward their views sensibly and manage to keep discussions civil then they wouldn't find the need to create multiple sock puppet accounts?

Just saying.

You seem like a reasonable bloke. I like you.

Using a forum isn't rocket science and they are all very similar.

Well you have figured it out better than me. :)

Who was smiffy?

So we can take it you most definitely are Smiffy then.

I left for a while and couldn't remember my log in details so created a new account. Not rocket science is it?

I can support my position. When you provide some evidence for me to counter I'll have no problem doing so. Considering you've spent 4 (5?) posts saying the same thing instead of actually providing any quantification for your position we can safely assume you are trolling can't we.

Thats a bit rich coming from someone that spent several posts saying the same thing instead of actually providing any quantification for their position.

Looks to me that you are the troll and I am falling into your trap.

So like I said a few post ago, there is little point in trying to debate the topic with something that clearly has no interest in debating it.

---------- Post added 07-02-2016 at 15:43 ----------

You seem like a reasonable bloke. I like you.

Well you have figured it out better than me. :)

Who was smiffy?

Because I am clearly smarter than you :D and I have no idea who smiffy was or is.

If you could you would have already.

Really? Really? Is that the best you can do?

You've made statements which I've asked for evidence for.

You've said it's only opinion and therefore you can't provide any evidence.

I've shown you EXACTLY how you could provide evidence and instead of doing so you simply try to avoid the issue.

You sir are a troll of the highest order.

I also believe you to be the former user Mr Smith, in which case any discussion with you is entirely futile.

If you take the opportunity to provide evidence for your position from which we can debate I will engage with you.

If not I'm simply going to blacklist you. I've wasted enough time giving you countless opportunity already.

Really? Really? Is that the best you can do?

You've made statements which I've asked for evidence for.

No, I expressed an opinion which you claimed is wrong, I asked you to provide evidence to support your stance that it is wrong and you can't, and because you can't you are deflecting attention away from that fact by making spurious accusation.

I'm not at all worked up, just trying to lay stuff out in black and white.

Smiffy was an exceptional troll, exactly like sutty he blatantly refused to answer questions while simultaneously trying to shift the focus onto the person he was arguing with.

He didn't do it with one user, it was everyone he argued with. I left before he did but I gather since he keeps getting banned and coming back with new accounts.

I've no interest in arguing with him. I'm happy to debate with anyone on anything if they've got an actual argument but can't be doing with trolling, it's boring and tedious.

My opinions is based on my life experiences, the people I know the studying I have done, it wouldn't be possible to pass it all onto you, and even if I could there is no guarantee that you would come to the same opinion. I accept that you think I am wrong, and I am happy to debate the subject with you, but simply saying that I am wrong isn't going to change my stance.

I still stand by this statement, its simply not possible to prove that my opinion is right, but I am still open to evidence that might change my opinion.

Saying that I am wrong won't change my mind.

Edited by sutty27