Crookes Social Club Jam Night - Monday 28th December 8ish..

Hystryonyx

Next Crookes jam night is Monday 28th December. Doors open 7pm, jammin' from 8ish. All welcome, beginners, advanced, in-betweeners, play-by-earers and people (like me) who need dots and dashes (music/ chords).

Song suggestions so far and stuff we've 'had a go at' include:

Warm-Ups/ Easy Stuff/ Have A Go!!!

What's Up - 4 Non Blondes (3 chords, G Am and C)

Wherever You Will Go - The Calling (4 chords: A, E, F#m and D)

Other 'stuff':

Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams (Starts with a D and an A, think there's a Bm somewhere?!?!? I'll print the lyrics and chords, message me if you want it before the night)

Call Me - Blondie (think there's a D somewhere?!??! Again, I'll print music/ chords, message me if you want it before)

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica (starts with an Em I think.... I'll print music etc, etc)

Any other suggestions gratefully accepted. If you want to print music/ chords/ lyrics etc for the mixed bag of abilities that turn up, again, I'm grateful!!!

I have a small PA. I believe I again have an electric drum kit (I will confirm). Have a go, we're a friendly, supportive bunch!!!!

Merry Christmas one and all!!