What, in your opinion, constitutes a terror attack?

Why didn't they state his religion instead of calling him a ginger extremist?

This terrorist didn't even get called a terrorist even though he hijacked a plane with a political aim= http://www.juancole.com/2014/02/another-terrorist-hijacker.html

Is this a good enough example for you?

Anyway I've had enough of all this terrorism discussion and I will leave you lot to it as I have got Christmas dinner shopping and last minute presents to sort out.:wave:

Religion wasn't mentioned because it was not relevant here, in the same way that the hair colour of the London bombers wasn't mentioned. Islam is the reason why a lot of these terrorist at the moment are bombing stuff and killing people,it is their motive. In the link above, it was hair colour.

Why didn't they state his religion instead of calling him a ginger extremist?

This terrorist didn't even get called a terrorist even though he hijacked a plane with a political aim= http://www.juancole.com/2014/02/another-terrorist-hijacker.html

Is this a good enough example for you?

Anyway I've had enough of all this terrorism discussion and I will leave you lot to it as I have got Christmas dinner shopping and last minute presents to sort out.:wave:

Bye :wave:

Regarding your link, do you not have one from an actual news headline, and not just the website of a bedroom blogger called Juan? :rolleyes:

As others have mentioned, if it really is as bad as you think, you should be able to provide a long list of sources from 'known' media outlets.

The Osmonds, The Eagles?

---------- Post added 22-12-2015 at 22:35 ----------

How old was his wife?

---------- Post added 22-12-2015 at 22:38 ----------

The should all eat the same, Smokey bacon crisps, Bacon Butties.

It would be nice if we could raise the level of discussion to somewhere above Primary school playground level don't you think?

Across two entire threads you've complained that if suspects are Muslim they will be assumed to be terrorists and that the media makes a big deal of it in their headlines, throughout it all you've not been able to give one single example of this.

You've had enough? We're still waiting!

It's normal that Mafya feels this way. Paranoia and a victim mentality are key components of Islam that Muhammed needed in order to galvanise his followers and thus crush his enemies.

---------- Post added 23-12-2015 at 08:23 ----------

It would be nice if we could raise the level of discussion to somewhere above Primary school playground level don't you think?
Yeah but at least when folks do post in this way it gives you something on your level to rebuke :hihi:

Bye :wave:

Regarding your link, do you not have one from an actual news headline, and not just the website of a bedroom blogger called Juan? :rolleyes:

As others have mentioned, if it really is as bad as you think, you should be able to provide a long list of sources from 'known' media outlets.

Even the link he gave didn't contain a headline with Muslim terror suspects in it.

Feel free to povide the examples then and from a selection of the press. BBC, broadsheets, tabloids. Shouldnt be hard to find numerous examples of this hypocricy is as widespread as you claim. I'm not saying reporting stadards dont vary, but im interested in the examples of where they are as hypocrictical and widespread as you and Mafya are claiming. is the speculation fair comment?

Ok, here's one. A Google search for Charleston shooting:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=charleston+shooting&meta=&gws_rd=ssl

Do you notice which word is lacking?

---------- Post added 23-12-2015 at 08:47 ----------

I can find many more but I'm currently on a work laptop and don't really want to go searching for child abuse on Google!

I can find many more but I'm currently on a work laptop and don't really want to go searching for child abuse on Google!

He wasn't a terrorist because there was no real evidence he had a political motive. It isn't difficult to understand.

He wasn't a terrorist because there was no real evidence he had a political motive. It isn't difficult to understand.

That's interesting seeing the Department of Justice in the USA is investigating the case as domestic terrorism.

So what do you call it? A hate crime? In that case so are all muslim attacks. You cannot have it both ways.

Mafya was complaining that if it was a suspect of Muslim appearance that the media and police would assume it was a terrorist. He seems to think the headlines are rife with this stuff.

Your link, like all of his, gives no example of this.

Mafya was complaining that if it was a suspect of Muslim appearance that the media and police would assume it was a terrorist. He seems to think the headlines are rife with this stuff.

Your link, like all of his, gives no example of this.

How on earth can I provide you with headlines for things that haven't happened? Have any muslims planted fake bombs in toilets?