Stop with the lies already

What's the source for that graph? The link at the bottom of the picture file leads to this Europol report which tells a totally different story -

https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/publications/p_europol_tsat15_09jun15_low-rev.pdf

I didn't even entertain opening Solomon's link until I just read your post. Now I've looked, it's obvious that whoever made that graph up is incredibly dishonest.

Fancy that, The OP's alternative sources are lying.

Evenin All :D

It has recently come to my attention

That there is a LOT of bull crap out there being pedalled by the media

In order to whip a frenzy of fear

So that our government has free reign to commit atrocities

With public consent.....

Just FYI

"Most of the terrorist activity in the US in recent years has come not from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups"

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

So just bear this in mind people - do your own research!

And use alternative media from the mainstream.

Love

As Always

Sol

:)

Great post and i agree with it all. Main stream media is just one big joke. You never the the truth, just the things they want you to hear.

I didn't even entertain opening Solomon's link until I just read your post. Now I've looked, it's obvious that whoever made that graph up is incredibly dishonest.

Fancy that, The OP's alternative sources are lying.

Or to be charitable, the OP's source is just incredibly stupid. Or looking at their name, Beenish Ahmed, perhaps religiously motivated. Here's the article made up from the Europol report -

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/01/08/3609796/islamist-terrorism-europe/

They really shouldn't allow stupid people on the Internet.

"Most of the terrorist activity in the US in recent years has come not from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups"

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

True, but this is completely out of context, unless you think the USA is typical of the world at large.

The world Terrorism is too general. You cannot class a person who takes it upon themselves to shoot dead a planned parenthood employee with a jihadist walking into a crowded building and killing as many innocent people as they can.

Both are deranged, but are both the same? No.

---------- Post added 21-12-2015 at 14:20 ----------

Great post and i agree with it all. Main stream media is just one big joke. You never the the truth, just the things they want you to hear.

What part of this mainstream media report is not the truth?

What happened at the Bataclan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34827497

I totally agree

---------- Post added 20-12-2015 at 23:29 ----------

A number of things really:

1. We are all being played

2. Daesh is a problem, not the whole of Islam

3. Relative risk is small in the UK

4. Risk is being exaggerated and manipulated by Murdoch's scum press

5. Engineered wars are how governments stimulate the economy

6. Muslims are loudly denouncing daesh - the media isn't covering it

7. Have I said we're all being played?

really??? now when you awake from your dream you can talk some sense:roll:

Some reporting in some outlets on some issues is certainly slanted according to editorial policy, the Telegraph on the EU and the Guardian on immigrants for example. But taken as a whole the media do a reasonable job of reporting the facts of whats happening, albiet they are all guilty of jumping the gun at times in search of an exclusive. If you are aware of certain editorial slants in certain outlets you can adjust accordingly without having to rely on the 'alternative media' which mainly consists of people pushing an agenda and twisting or plain inventing 'facts' to back up that agenda.

This isn't a lie, it " . . . was significantly misleading to claim, as fact, that Labour’s access to Short money (either the £6.2m, or the £777,538.48 ) was conditional on Mr Corbyn’s joining the Privy Council; the two were not directly connected.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/the-sun-told-to-put-apology-to-jeremy-corbyn-on-front-page-a6782181.html

The headline, with a picter of Corbyn in a jesters hat was-

"Leftie who hates the royals WILL kiss Queen's hand to grab £6.4 million."

I'm sure he don't 'hate' the royals either.

Edited by Flanker7

really??? now when you awake from your dream you can talk some sense:roll:

How intriguing...

Please explain what you mean?

And are you Muslim? From Dubai?

---------- Post added 22-12-2015 at 16:18 ----------

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

How intriguing...

Please explain what you mean?

And are you Muslim? From Dubai?

---------- Post added 22-12-2015 at 16:18 ----------

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Good to see you back, Solomon1.

Question, do you acknowledge that your 'alternative' news source lied to you, really badly? As pointed out by several of us now.

(The one you linked to in post#14)