Stop with the lies already

Will have a look :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 22-12-2015 at 16:47 ----------

Am assuming you wanted me to look at this RB?

https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites/default/files/publications/p_europol_tsat15_09jun15_low-rev.pdf

"In 2014, seven EU Member States reported a total of 201 terrorist attacks, which resulted in the death of four people and the injury of six"

Pg 40 graph - Out of 199 terrorist attacks in the EU in 2014 - 2 were religiously motivated?

Except youll also see the UK does not specify whether its attacks are religiously inspired, hence it recording 132 109 of those incidents in the not specified category. Thats 54.7% of incidents.

33.6% of those incidents are to do with seperatist movements. ETA. They will not affect the UK.

P44

Edited by 999tigger

Sorry, i only skim read your post so missed your actual question lol.

I dont know enough about the incident to form a proper opinion. Granted it was a big event but to be honest there are so many big events happening weekly all over the middle east that its hard to keep up some times.

Besides, with the BBC its more a case of what they wont tell you rather than out and out lies although Building 7 showed that the BBC can and do lie when it suits.

But you claimed this:

Great post and i agree with it all. Main stream media is just one big joke. You never the the truth, just the things they want you to hear.

I assumed you meant "You never get the truth", which if correct, you say mainstream media are giving false information.

What is false in the mainstream media report I linked?

But you claimed this:

I assumed you meant "You never get the truth", which if correct, you say mainstream media are giving false information.

What is false in the mainstream media report I linked?

A typo. I meant to put you never get the truth. What i mean by that is the whole truth. Theres always an angle, an agenda, a bias. The BBC and mainstream shouldn't do this but always do.

What do you think about the BBCs lie regarding building 7?

Arrests for religiously inspired terrorism represent the largest proportion of the total arrests in the EU. Their number rose from 159 (2012), to 216 (2013), to 395 (2014).

Thats 51%

It also excludes the 132 arrests in the UK, which were 17% of the total.

154 of the arrests were Separtist (ETA most likely) which would not affect the UK.

P41

---------- Post added 23-12-2015 at 12:25 ----------

Terrorist convictions and % of the total for the UK P42

are

2012 25 (6.25%)

2013 52 (16.6%)

2015 115 (25.9%)

Spot the trend.....

Edited by 999tigger

I don't live in the USA.

I live in the UK which has a problem with Muslim terrorists commiting terrorist acts in the UK, and UK Muslims joining a foreign army that commits and encourages the most appalling terrorist acts like cold blooded beheadings and immolation of innocents before taking the night off to rape a few women and kill their children and elderly relatives.

You seem to have scored a bit of an own goal Solomon1. Nobody can be that stupid so you must be a CIA plant.

No he is a Muslim watch out . They have over stepped the mark and they know it send em all home . Stop any more coming coming in . D .Trump spot on. :suspect::suspect:

A typo. I meant to put you never get the truth. What i mean by that is the whole truth. Theres always an angle, an agenda, a bias. The BBC and mainstream shouldn't do this but always do.

What do you think about the BBCs lie regarding building 7?

Oh now I see.

I would say that all media has some sort of bias, but to generalise that all media is always biased is lazy and irresponsible. You create a vacuum of knowledge where you refuse to believe anything you read and so fuel your own paranoia. You validate this by looking for people who can either be swayed to your way of thinking or are already as paranoid as you.

---------- Post added 23-12-2015 at 13:51 ----------

Arrests for religiously inspired terrorism represent the largest proportion of the total arrests in the EU. Their number rose from 159 (2012), to 216 (2013), to 395 (2014).

Thats 51%

It also excludes the 132 arrests in the UK, which were 17% of the total.

154 of the arrests were Separtist (ETA most likely) which would not affect the UK.

P41

---------- Post added 23-12-2015 at 12:25 ----------

Terrorist convictions and % of the total for the UK P42

are

2012 25 (6.25%)

2013 52 (16.6%)

2015 115 (25.9%)

Spot the trend.....

This goes hand in glove with my thread on when is enough enough? At which point can we start talking about a real problem in Islam? Be it attainable or purely hypothetical. If we can never look at Islam in such a way even if the rise of terrorist attacks had risen by thousands of percent, hypercritically speaking, then we already have a problem. No group, be it religious or not should be allowed to dictate whether or not they can be criticised.

This is where the aggressive defence and in some cases threats by members of this forum (personally experienced by me) is worrying.

Oh now I see.

I would say that all media has some sort of bias, but to generalise that all media is always biased is lazy and irresponsible. You create a vacuum of knowledge where you refuse to believe anything you read and so fuel your own paranoia. You validate this by looking for people who can either be swayed to your way of thinking or are already as paranoid as you.

---------- Post added 23-12-2015 at 13:51 ----------

This goes hand in glove with my thread on when is enough enough? At which point can we start talking about a real problem in Islam? Be it attainable or purely hypothetical. If we can never look at Islam in such a way even if the rise of terrorist attacks had risen by thousands of percent, hypercritically speaking, then we already have a problem. No group, be it religious or not should be allowed to dictate whether or not they can be criticised.

This is where the aggressive defence and in some cases threats by members of this forum (personally experienced by me) is worrying.

Dunno havent looked at the thread closely enough, but its ironic solomon froths on about lies, shows is a document then either fails to read it or quotes stuff from it which is a misrepresentation of what it says or fails to show the whole pucture.

Loads. For a start the way that Cameron's claim of a 70,000-strong moderate Syrian army was not seriously challenged until after the commons vote had gone through.

Maybe not an outright lie but it is clear the media held back. They did not question it.

Shades of Blair and Iraq and dodgy dossiers. Nothing has been learned.

So that's a no?

Oh now I see.

I would say that all media has some sort of bias, but to generalise that all media is always biased is lazy and irresponsible. You create a vacuum of knowledge where you refuse to believe anything you read and so fuel your own paranoia. You validate this by looking for people who can either be swayed to your way of thinking or are already as paranoid as you..

I trust main stream to tell the the right date. Tjhat's it but im not worried about any kind of vacuum. Im several steps ahead of most people in the general public when it comes to world newsand have been for some time so as i say, I'm not worried.

I trust main stream to tell the the right date. Tjhat's it but im not worried about any kind of vacuum. Im several steps ahead of most people in the general public when it comes to world newsand have been for some time so as i say, I'm not worried.

Believing that all media is lies and simultaneously thinking you are somehow better informed than "most" people is only a few steps away from being that mad old man shouting conspiracy theories in the street.

Do you shake hands with your feet and wear an oversized t-shirt with the number 9 on the front? I bet you have a tinfoil hat for every occasion too.

Cuckoo!