Where can I buy a combination lock cash box or money box?

Yep Harrolds for sure. I got a nice little tumbler lock combination box from there once, very reasonable and ideal for holding a modest amount of cash. They will do safes as well for larger amounts and the prices are eminently good whenever I'd dealt with them.

How about Harrolds on Shalesmoor/Gibraltar Street?

Yep Harrolds for sure. I got a nice little tumbler lock combination box from there once, very reasonable and ideal for holding a modest amount of cash. They will do safes as well for larger amounts and the prices are eminently good whenever I'd dealt with them.

Thanks, they don't stock them but they're going to ring me back with a price and let me know how soon they can get one (in which case I might as well be ordering one online).

Argos ......

Is there an item you've seen or are you just recommending Argos?

I can't see anything on their website.

I,ve got a second hand Bank Deposit Box you can have but its got a key rather than a Combination. Sorry, its not full of diamonds !!

It's for a child and it needs to be combination, but thank you for the kind offer :)