Gyms in sheffield

hi guys

Im moving into sheffield soon, and i want to know if there are any gyms around the heely/city centre area that have the full monty in them (sauna, jacuzzi, weights, etc)

Im used to going to JJB gyms but i dont know if there are any in sheffield.

appreciate your help, thanks.

Sauna, steam roon, sonarium (spell check pls) at Virgin are all good. Can be busy Mon, Tues, Weds after work. I'd recommend it. Starting to get a bit pricey with the recent price hike to £47 though.

There's a Virgin gym not far from Heeley and that has pool, sauna and all that....

If you can afford it the Virgin Gym is brilliant, for me it was half price cos I'm over 50. I was living on Abbeydale Road about 2 mins walk away and used it every day. If I wasnt working out I just used to go to the chill out room and sauna and jacuzi. Also it has free internet access and Sky sport. And a climbing Wall. More of an all round club than just a gym really, but the gym section is excellent.

Agree Virgin Active is the largest gym in Europe apparently and has some excellent facilities.

If you sign up for 12 months the cost is £40.19 per month.

If you sign up for a month by month contract where you can cancel with just a months notice it's £47 a month.

Well worth it.

try SIV - concord, hillsbrough, ponds forge, don valley - all use 1 membership at a very reasonable 24.99 a month. concord and hillsbrough have the swimming pools, sauna, steam room, health/beauty area etc. don valley with its stadium facilities you are able to go running on the track, ponds forge too busy and costs for parking!

livingwell at the hilton is prob the best for equipment etc. Thats coming from my fella who used to be a fitness instructer/ personal trainer

Archived