Owners of expensive tattoos, what do they do for a living?

I've never met an accountant or solicitor with a sleeve, neck or hand tattoo but I keep seeing people with tattoos that must have cost thousands of pounds.

Lots of employers don't like tattoos in the workplace so what do these people do for a living where they can afford all that money but the boss won't care? Maybe they get them for free in prison.

Some tattoos are very expensive I agree. I have 2 small ones but both in places where they aren't visible unless we are very close friends ;) I have no issues with tattoos at all, in fact I really love some of them and I'd get a full arm sleeve done if I had more guts, but I'd be worried about people like you judging me, so I don't.

So to all you people with awesome visible tattoos you have my respect as you've done something I probably never will and ignore the idiots who have an issue and judge you purely on a cosmetic choice you've made because you wanted to. And for me that's the kind of person I'd hire, someone who has enough confidence in themselves to ignore the negative people, lawyer, solicitor, accountant, IT engineer, cleaner - wouldn't matter.

I've never met an accountant or solicitor with a sleeve, neck or hand tattoo but I keep seeing people with tattoos that must have cost thousands of pounds.

Lots of employers don't like tattoos in the workplace so what do these people do for a living where they can afford all that money but the boss won't care? Maybe they get them for free in prison.

Troll post/thread of the day.

I'd be worried about people like you judging me

Don't worry because I don't mind them so long as it doesn't affect other people. You went and judged me again sgtkate. I'm beginning to think that you only love me for my fast car. :(

Troll post/thread of the day.

Sheffield Forum hasn't got one of those smiley with a tear drop below one eye but if it did I know that you'd want one. :)

Don't worry because I don't mind them so long as it doesn't affect other people. You went and judged me again sgtkate. I'm beginning to think that you only love me for my fast car. :(

To be fair you didn't, but the line about getting them in prison seemed to imply you were not fan. Apologies.

Some tattoos are very expensive I agree. I have 2 small ones but both in places where they aren't visible unless we are very close friends ;)

Now now stop teasing :-)

I have no issues with tattoos at all, in fact I really love some of them and I'd get a full arm sleeve done if I had more guts, but I'd be worried about people like you judging me, so I don't.

So to all you people with awesome visible tattoos you have my respect as you've done something I probably never will and ignore the idiots who have an issue and judge you purely on a cosmetic choice you've made because you wanted to. And for me that's the kind of person I'd hire, someone who has enough confidence in themselves to ignore the negative people, lawyer, solicitor, accountant, IT engineer, cleaner - wouldn't matter.

I'm looking at getting one done myself, I have a design I want just trying to figure out if I'm man enough to put up with having it done :-)

Now now stop teasing :-)

I'm looking at getting one done myself, I have a design I want just trying to figure out if I'm man enough to put up with having it done :-)

I was indeed teasing, one is on my lower back (yes a tramp stamp and I wish I'd not got it TBH, and the other is on my stomach I got on my 18th birthday and day I signed up to the Army and I still love it and will never regret it because of why I have it).

Stomach didn't hurt at all, but my God the one on my back hurt like buggery...felt like I was getting rabbit punched in the kidneys!