Andre Rieu concert

I went to see Andre Rieu in concert last night. What wonderful night of music and singing. Real, genuinely talented musicians and singers not the X Factor shouters. A special mention also to the young couple who got up to dance to the Blue Danube, you were a pleasure to watch.

I don't know what impression Sheffield made on the orchestra many people were late because of the horrendous traffic jams. It took me an hour from Darnall to the Arena, it's time it was sorted out. I saw Billy Joel a few years ago and even he commented about the traffic and as he said "I live in New York"

Andre delayed the start of the second half until all the people who had been for refreshments were seated with their burgers etc. It was embarrassing. It amazes me that people can't go 2/3 hours without stuffing their faces.

All the problems were soon forgotten as everyone was soon lost in the magical world of the music. It was an unforgettable night. Thank you to everyone involved.