Handsworth man sentenced at crown court

I would imagine that this is a first instance punishment, and in that case I think it's a valid starting point. He has been given a restraining order and breaking any of the terms of that could make his suspended sentence into a custodial one, so there's a little bit of stick and quite a lot of carrot in the punishment, which could be seen as appropriate.

After all, if the desired outcome is for him to stop, then consequences have to start somewhere, don't they?

IS THIS JUSTICE??http://www.southyorks.police.uk/news-syp/sheffield-man-sentenced-harassing-women#sthash.tgwv0thW???

Reading that link it appears to me that this guy has got what he deserved !

However, as before on this Forum, I will say that Injustice on a large scale exists in this country, not on this occasion obviously !

Always be careful in thinking that what you read about a case is the truth, there are occasions when it isn't, because the system, that is the courts including the jury and also SYP do make mistakes and who suffers, of course the poor individual who is now inside for a crime for which he or she isn't guilty.