Naked Rambler - What's wrong with walking around nude?

You would try to kill a man trained intesively in killing for being naked? Thats crazyier than he's become and boy has he lost it.

As an aside you'd certainly lose so you being killed in self defence by a booty harmlessly wandering about in the buff would the last image your daughters saw of you.

Does the plan seem so smart now?

What makes you think I would lose ?

For all you know, I could be an ex soldier as well, with a lot more recent training than he has..

And I believe I said "any means to put him down"

This doesnt necessarily mean killing him.

Edited by Ghostrider

as he is doing it by CHOICE, I have NO problem with him being in and out of prison for the rest of his life...a spell in a pyschiatric ward may do him some good as well.

Sounds like he's not alone :)

I have 3 daughters, and if he came out of the woods naked in front of them and myself, I would use any means possible to put him down.

You'd do time. You haven't thought this through, have you?

---------- Post added 24-12-2015 at 22:34 ----------

If walking around nude were to become legal then there could be a minority of perverts using it to their advantage

Aren't some of these 'perverts' reasonably intelligent though? In which case they'd realize that when it comes to not drawing attention to themselves and their perversions, walking around stark naked, even if it's legal, is far from ideal.

Sounds like he's not alone :)

You'd do time. You haven't thought this through, have you?

---------- Post added 24-12-2015 at 22:34 ----------

Aren't some of these 'perverts' reasonably intelligent though? In which case they'd realize that when it comes to not drawing attention to themselves and their perversions, walking around stark naked, even if it's legal, is far from ideal.

I dont need to think it through - my daughters safety comes first.

I dont need to think it through - my daughters safety comes first.

What's the plan then? Cos it's unlikely he's going to approach you and your daughters, given that's he's got zero interest in you, and he's simply trying to get from A to B on a naked ramble.

So the only way you'll be able to, as you put it, '"put him down"', is for you to approach him.

And, given that he's got no interest in you, and, will probably be feeling under threat and keen to get away, you'll either have to let him do so, or, initiate an illegal assault.

Two outcomes, if you initiate an assault-

1. he defends himself and beats you, so your 3 daughters, who you claim 'come first', get to see their Dad assault someone, get beaten up, then carted off to jail.

2. You beat him up, in which case your 3 daughters, who you claim 'come first', get to see their Dad assault someone, beat that person up, then carted off to jail.

What's the plan then? Cos it's unlikely he's going to approach you and your daughters, given that's he's got zero interest in you, and he's simply trying to get from A to B on a naked ramble.

So the only way you'll be able to, as you put it, '"put him down"', is for you to approach him.

And, given that he's got no interest in you, and, will probably be feeling under threat and keen to get away, you'll either have to let him do so, or, initiate an illegal assault.

1. he defends himself and beats you, so your 3 daughters, who you claim 'come first', get to see their Dad assault someone, get beaten up, then carted off to jail.

2. You beat him up, in which case your 3 daughters, who you claim 'come first', get to see their Dad assault someone, beat that person up, then carted off to jail.

its getting stupid now it's not normal walking in public naked is it ! There are places you can go and do it legally . the naked ramblers a nut case and sell you know it.

This is getting ridiculous.:huh: