Naked Rambler - What's wrong with walking around nude?

Tell you what, here's a social experiment for you.

Walk around the city centre naked on a Saturday afternoon, and lets see how long it is before you have had the crap kicked out of you.

It's NOT socially or morally acceptable, and its illegal. So any time he has spent behind bars is his own doing.

And whipping it out in front of a judge, well, thats an act of plain stupidity :loopy:

And there you are again with the violence.

I personally have no desire to walk around naked, but I see no reason to force my choices onto other people, and I certainly wouldn't launch an illegal assault on them for their choice of attire.

---------- Post added 25-12-2015 at 19:25 ----------

So, if its not illegal, why do these people keep getting arrested ?

Why dont they join a nudist colony ?

The police arrest people all the time only to figure out later that no crime was committed.

---------- Post added 25-12-2015 at 19:26 ----------

Oh for....you know what, when people think that a naked man walking down the street does NO HARM TO CHILDREN, I know this country is royally stuffed.

What the hell is wrong with you people :suspect:

And yet you find it impossible to explain what harm it can actually do...

In contrast, if, as per the subject of this thread, there was merely a naked man walking down the street, most sane members of the public would simply wander past, trying to look like they're not paying attention.

I'd be thinking more along the lines of, is he okay and does he need any help?

If he's of sound mind, then sure, more than happy for him to go about his business (unless of course, he's behaving inappropriately and going out of his way to be menacing towards other people).

And there you are again with the violence.

I personally have no desire to walk around naked, but I see no reason to force my choices onto other people, and I certainly wouldn't launch an illegal assault on them for their choice of attire.

---------- Post added 25-12-2015 at 19:25 ----------

The police arrest people all the time only to figure out later that no crime was committed.

---------- Post added 25-12-2015 at 19:26 ----------

And yet you find it impossible to explain what harm it can actually do...

Why does him being naked pose a threat to children , or anyone else for that matter ?

We have a duty to look after childens emotional, as well as physical wellbeing.