Naked Rambler - What's wrong with walking around nude?

As already stated - emotional harm.

You mean the same emotional harm watching their dad attempt to cause violence on another person, with the likely outcome their dad is likely to have ten bells knocked out of him for his efforts. You seem very mixed up.

No, im not mixed up. I just know that I would do anything to stop my daughters seeing something like this.

If you people think it wouldnt cause any harm or offence to children ( or the elderly for that matter ) then maybe you are the ones that need to take a good look at yourselves, and not me.

How you can think behaviour like that is acceptable in civilised society is beyond me.

It would be so much easier if he just put a pair of shorts on - and it would save him a lot of time in jail.

Another question that should be asked, if it's acceptable behaviour, and doesn't cause any harm or embarrassment etc, why hasnt he seen his own kids in all this time ?

I wouldn't even go out of my way to explain to a person, how they are mixed up. If they can't see it for themselves, they're not going to thank you for trying to enlighten them (they're likely to be quite aggressive towards you).

It's alarming though, how many violent minded people there seem to be in the world. What is wrong with a little tolerance and wishing people well, even if they like to do things a bit different to ourselves?

After looking into his story a little more, he has been arrested for being naked outside a children's playground, and a primary school.

Now tell me the parents and teachers were not distressed or alarmed by this ?

He has also refused a mental health assessment.

We have a duty to look after childens emotional, as well as physical wellbeing.

What's your point?

What emotional damage does a naked body do?

---------- Post added 26-12-2015 at 09:32 ----------

No its not, as they can still see him naked - whats so hard to understand about this ?

It's hard to understand what damage a naked person is doing simply by being naked.

---------- Post added 26-12-2015 at 09:33 ----------

As already stated - emotional harm.

What emotional harm? How?

You sound like a Victorian talking about ankles or something.

---------- Post added 26-12-2015 at 09:34 ----------

No, im not mixed up. I just know that I would do anything to stop my daughters seeing something like this.

If you people think it wouldnt cause any harm or offence to children ( or the elderly for that matter ) then maybe you are the ones that need to take a good look at yourselves, and not me.

How you can think behaviour like that is acceptable in civilised society is beyond me.

It's ironic that you talk about civilised society whilst stating that you would assault someone simply for not dressing how you think they should.

---------- Post added 26-12-2015 at 09:35 ----------

How many of the posters on here have been down town shopping in the nude, if none why not?

It's cold and we all have body issues due to the way our society conditions us to hide them away most of the time.

[/color]

For the sake of someone not wearing shorts we've taken away years of their life and incarcerated them. How is that proportionate to the "crime"?

Wrong, we haven't taken anything away from him , he has done that all himself . There is man going under the name of Charles Bronson who would have been released from prison many years ago, if he was not for his own contempt for law and order and the judicial system which is similar to the behaviour of the naked rambler .

Thank goodness the law makers of our country possess common sense unlike the likes of you and have no plans to change or amend laws to accommodate a serial law breaker .

He didn't incarcerate himself. Society, we, did.

I've said nothing about changing the law to accommodate this man. I think the law should be changed because it makes no sense, is outdated and is ridiculous.

This man just helps to highlight that.

Wrong, we haven't taken anything away from him , he has done that all himself . There is man going under the name of Charles Bronson who would have been released from prison many years ago, if he was not for his own contempt for law and order and the judicial system which is similar to the behaviour of the naked rambler .

Thank goodness the law makers of our country possess common sense unlike the likes of you and have no plans to change or amend laws to accommodate a serial law breaker .

Do you have kids?