Naked Rambler - What's wrong with walking around nude?

And do you know what, i'm the complete opposite!

I'd love nothing more than seeing a guys junk bounce around whilst i was buying my morning paper and milk! Just think of all the giggles you could have :D

Now isn't that objectifying men? I object to being objectified. :mad:

Seductive woman speaking in broken English?

My bad.

Seductive woman: "So, what please you like about my naked body??"

Clothed Rambler: "Cultural conditioning, that's the only thing. It certainly isn't your grasp of the English language. That's highly illogical"

You seem to think that "Cultural conditioning" is something that you like or don't, or at least that your comment is funny.

The fact is though that we do see nakedness as sexual, and we do that because of cultural conditioning. Because most people hide away their body all the time, and in the media and in real life the only time we see the naked body is when it's sexual.

It's not that the naked body is inherently sexual, it's just the way we've conditioned ourselves to behave.

Are you worried that if you saw the naked rambler (a 50 year old, pretty scrawny man) you'd have sexual thoughts?

---------- Post added 14-04-2016 at 15:20 ----------

You only like English women? Whats wrong with women whose first language isn't English?

Racist.

You think that speaking English indicates your race.

Eejit. :P

Clothed Rambler: "we do see nakedness as sexual, and we do that because of cultural conditioning. Because most people hide away their body all the time, and in the media and in real life the only time we see the naked body is when it's sexual. It's not that the naked body is inherently sexual, it's just the way we've conditioned ourselves to behave."

Clothed Rambler: "we do see nakedness as sexual, and we do that because of cultural conditioning. Because most people hide away their body all the time, and in the media and in real life the only time we see the naked body is when it's sexual. It's not that the naked body is inherently sexual, it's just the way we've conditioned ourselves to behave."

Mmmmm me like you sexy reply

that's not an answer to the question though, it's an explanation about why he's becoming aroused... :huh:

that's not an answer to the question though, it's an explanation about why he's becoming aroused... :huh:

So basically it's skirting round the issue, missing the point, picking up on minor irrelevances, quoting facts that everyone else neither desperate not to engage in or remotely interested in, waffling endlessly on in a patronising and pedantic manner and demonstrating traits and characteristics of someone verging on aspergers.

Whatever could be my point......

:hihi::hihi:

So basically it's skirting round the issue, missing the point, picking up on minor irrelevances, quoting facts that everyone else neither desperate not to engage in or remotely interested in, waffling endlessly on in a patronising and pedantic manner and demonstrating traits and characteristics of someone verging on aspergers.

Whatever could be my point......

:hihi::hihi:

No, it was in answer to this. Perhaps you didn't bother to look.

I cannot speak for a woman, but if you are a red blooded male, have a good look at a few naked ladies, the reason we associate nakedness with sex should soon be quite obvious.

Angel1.

You could follow the thread and see that. Or you could try to score points by just seizing on a post and making yourself look like an idiot.

Post #256, I even quoted him to make it clear that this reply was to that comment

Cultural conditioning, that's the only reason.

Edited by Cyclone