Naked Rambler - What's wrong with walking around nude?

I am surprised that no ones knocked 7 bells out of him yet.

Given he's an ex-marine, and, from the photos, still clearly in good shape, I rather doubt that any 'one' would be able to 'knock 7 bells out of him'.

If he does at some point in the future, get '7 bells knocked out of him', it will be by a group of cowards.

It looks like he's destined to be in and out of jail for the rest of his life,where he will be dressed like it or not.

It sounds like you're totally OK with that.

---------- Post added 24-12-2015 at 21:06 ----------

Some get rather anal when it comes to breastfeed in public as not acceptable behavior. We were born to feed, we were born naked.

It's worth remembering that, till quite recently, breastfeeding in public was considered in much the same way that those harrassing this individual consider public nudity i.e. as 'dirty/unacceptable/wrong'.

Now the right to breastfeed in public has been established and publicized, and any cowards harrassing a breastfeeding women in public can be prosecuted under the 2010 Equality Act, they seem to have shut up.

Given he's an ex-marine, and, from the photos, still clearly in good shape, I rather doubt that any 'one' would be able to 'knock 7 bells out of him'.

If he does at some point in the future, get '7 bells knocked out of him', it will be by a group of cowards.

It's worth remembering that, till quite recently, breastfeeding in public was considered in much the same way that those harrassing this individual consider public nudity i.e. as 'dirty/unacceptable/wrong'.

Now the right to breastfeed in public has been established and publicized, and any cowards harrassing a breastfeeding women in public can be prosecuted under the 2010 Equality Act, they seem to have shut up.

I have 3 daughters, and if he came out of the woods naked in front of them and myself, I would use any means possible to put him down.

And seeing as he is doing it by CHOICE, I have NO problem with him being in and out of prison for the rest of his life...a spell in a pyschiatric ward may do him some good as well.

1. Its self inflicted though, but has also cost the tax payer £1m. You make it sound as though anyone who isnt agahast at him going to jail in this manner is somehow at fault.

2. Still remains a fact that its illegal and he chooses to break the law then he goes to prison.

Now you are comparing apples with oranges .

I have 3 daughters, and if he came out of the woods naked in front of them and myself, I would use any means possible to put him down.

And seeing as he is doing it by CHOICE, I have NO problem with him being in and out of prison for the rest of his life...a spell in a pyschiatric ward may do him some good as well.

You would try to kill a man trained intesively in killing for being naked? Thats crazyier than he's become and boy has he lost it.

As an aside you'd certainly lose so you being killed in self defence by a booty harmlessly wandering about in the buff would the last image your daughters saw of you.

Does the plan seem so smart now?

Strange thing is, I would see one person walking about naked more disturbing than a crowd of naked people.:huh:

I can understand that, because being unknown to you his motive would not be clear to you - a lot of people may not recognize him

If walking around nude were to become legal then there could be a minority of perverts using it to their advantage