Toppolis - Manor Top

Itrytoplease

Quite simple go to the cash machine and get some sterling

It isn't if your Disabled, as i am.

That's half the problem, who carries cash on them nowadays, almost everywhere excepts Debit cards. I can't remember when I had more than £80.00 in my wallet, and I only drew that out the bank to pay a bill.

Plan ahead and have money available, did you not think you was going to eat? I don't know anyone who doesn't have money at home!

I'm sure you would have found some if you really wanted but it's easier to complain about then do something about it

Plan ahead and have money available, did you not think you was going to eat? I don't know anyone who doesn't have money at home!

I'm sure you would have found some if you really wanted but it's easier to complain about then do something about it

I wasn't complaining about having no money, I was complaining about the fact their menu said they did accept Cards, They don't.

I plan my meals every week, I make sure I have potatoes, fresh veg and a joint or two of meat available, at present I have two joints of Pork and One joint of Beef in the freezer, I have a cold joint of beef in the fridge (cooked boxing day). I have spices and herbs in the cupboards, I have plain and selfraising flour in the house along with Strong White flour & Yeast for when I feel like making my own bread, I have Garlic etc, etc, etc.

so you see I plan my meals, unlike some I could mention I don't live on other peoples cooking, I cook myself and ENJOY doing so. I NEVER PLAN to have a takeaway, I don't believe there very good for you, but with friends it can be fun.

and knowitall if you can find more than £4.01 in this house you can keep it. (Apart from the £20.00 odd quid I have in 5p pieces)