Brown Bayleys - do you remember??

Yes you are Jeff Alsebrooke , long time ago eh.

Got it in one Malc, you keeping OK.do you ever bump into anybody from Bayleys.Worked with Dave Mann and Gary Owen at The paper mill in Oughtibridge for several years until it closed. Saw Dave again at Forgemasters when I was contracting there 4 years ago

Got it in one Malc, you keeping OK.do you ever bump into anybody from Bayleys.Worked with Dave Mann and Gary Owen at The paper mill in Oughtibridge for several years until it closed. Saw Dave again at Forgemasters when I was contracting there 4 years ago

No but I did see one of the "Clean-air" men in the yard of Sammy Foxes while I worked for Yorkshire Electricity.

my grandad worked at brown baileys . he was a plate layer.Harry Cooper was his name . he worked for a lot of years probably all his life till retirement round about 1965. I used to meet him from work at the big doors past the aquaduct next to the white hart pub ,that was run for a long time by my great uncle Wille Bagshaw whos sister nellie was my grandmother married to Harry , they lived in Harding street. my father was Harry Cooper jr .

• 2 weeks later...
1955 i would think part of my family worked there lol callaghan bert callaghan, eddie callaghan all my uncles , also ted bruce one of my many cousons that worked there

Hi did the Bert Callaghan you mentioned live on Don rd with wife Nellie?