Brown Bayleys - do you remember??

Not bad as old age comes on so do the pains. Ronnie Allcard died couple of mounths since had kept in touch with him from B. B days. Now and again bump in to odd people from those days say they will keep in touch but never happens. If you are passing call in I'm in White Hart St Philips Rd been here 22yrs this year.

It has to be, always missing when something wanted doing.

Well I Never pan calling !!

Owd Malc:hihi:

---------- Post added 29-03-2013 at 22:51 ----------

I heard about Ronnie on here, will try and pop in some time to see you.

Any particular days you are not there

One Of staff will always find me. If on manovers!:confused:

burt callaghan is my couson. and nelly callaghan was his mother

Hi ronn88,small world,I used to knock about with one of burts relations he used to live in darnall off staniforth road,his nickname was Bomber worked at ESC river don.

Edited by dave d
amend info

• 7 years later...

Hi: I worked at Brown Bayleys Head Office in the 60's, in the sales office with Mr. Frost and Raymond A Plant.  Did anyone work at the head office at that time who might remember the sales personel?  

I worked in the head office at Brown Bayley's during the 60's and worked in the sales office for a Mr.Frost and also Raymond A. Plant.  Does anyone remember any of the staff from the head office in those days?  I do remember a girl called Pamela Green, also there was an Angela in my office.  I can picture some of the others who worked there but the names escape me now.