Meadowhall in the sales

Ducky1

There should be two lanes in either direction - a cruiser lane and a fast lane - indication should be law .

I like the idea. Perhaps meadowhall should provide little helmets for patrons. They could have indicators, a break light and a long vehicle sign of pushing a pram or a wheelchair.

What if you miss your shop? You can't be expected to walk all the way to escalators to turn round.

Precisely, people don't want to go the long way around ;)

There should be two lanes in either direction - a cruiser lane and a fast lane - indication should be law .

This could be included in the Radio Sheffield traffic report :)

Go to Meadowhell or walk the 2 dogs in the country side, stop at a nice dog friendly pub for lunch, mmmm let me see which shall I choose, you guess.

Angel1.

Meadowhall yesterday, countryside and pub today, no difference. Both rammed with people who are never normally there and don't know how to drive or behave.

On the subject of Malls V City Centre (& MOST places lately). Has anyone else noticed how the Disability Scooter Brigade have taken over?

You walk down any thoroughfare, and they are there....

Either slowing you down, or attempting to run you down?

Then they stop to talk to each other, RIGHT OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE TO THE SHOP YOU WANT TO ENTER/EXIT?

Scaring the bloody kids like Davros on speed, then Parking up and walking into the store & taking up all the aisles (How do they do that so quickly?)

I don't have anything against the disabled, however I DO feel that some of them take the P sometimes.

Not only that, but ANYONE can get one of said scooters & cause havoc.

So..............

Genuinely disabled people, I apologise.

Others, That's how I see it.

On the subject of Malls V City Centre (& MOST places lately). Has anyone else noticed how the Disability Scooter Brigade have taken over?

You walk down any thoroughfare, and they are there....

Either slowing you down, or attempting to run you down?

Then they stop to talk to each other, RIGHT OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE TO THE SHOP YOU WANT TO ENTER/EXIT?

Scaring the bloody kids like Davros on speed, then Parking up and walking into the store & taking up all the aisles (How do they do that so quickly?)

I don't have anything against the disabled, however I DO feel that some of them take the P sometimes.

Not only that, but ANYONE can get one of said scooters & cause havoc.

So..............

Genuinely disabled people, I apologise.

Others, That's how I see it.

Tell them in those situations as that is exactly what I would do disabled or not.