Meadowhall in the sales

Ducky1

Meadowhall for the most part full of ignorant women & young pram pushing timewasters, the double ones are the worst, stop suddenly for no good reason, followed by the chavs buying stuff they cant afford,horrible place and i avoid like the plague, managed to not go this year went to Leeds instead to shop a far better experience.

Presumably not White Rose centre then because thats worse than Meadowhell with half the shops and no cinema...

Meadowhall for the most part full of ignorant women & young pram pushing timewasters, the double ones are the worst, stop suddenly for no good reason, followed by the chavs buying stuff they cant afford,horrible place and i avoid like the plague, managed to not go this year went to Leeds instead to shop a far better experience.

Yes, I heard they are offering an alternative sales experience this year - underwater.

Presumably not White Rose centre then because thats worse than Meadowhell with half the shops and no cinema...

no not white rose, The Light, and Trinity and all round the headrow, great access from train, cheap fare, no hassle great shops bars and restaurants.