Another shooting at Old Harrow Grenoside

Glad to hear that no one has died. I didnt know the Harrow was under new ownership. If this is anything to do with the new owners then let's hope they move on soon. We don't need this sort of trouble bringing to our usually lovely little village.

---------- Post added 27-12-2015 at 10:50 ----------

Couldn't agree more.

Nothing to do with new owners I don't think they are a lovely couple

---------- Post added 27-12-2015 at 10:54 ----------

Wasn't there another shooting less than 6 months ago with old owners in

Nothing to do with new owners I don't think they are a lovely couple

---------- Post added 27-12-2015 at 10:54 ----------

Wasn't there another shooting less than 6 months ago with old owners in

In that case, that's a shame for them. Not the way you want to start your new venture with a couple of shootings.

The other shooting occurred around bonfire night.

We DO NOT want this in the village. It's a lovely place to live and is obviously being ruined by others from outside the area. I prefer to be greeted every morning by friendly people out walking their dogs, not by scum intent on destroying somebody's life.

NIBMY ALERT!

I assume what you mean to say is "we do not want this ANYWHERE"

Its not acceptable to have this sort of crime in ANYONE'S area. Not just the protected bubble of Grenoside.

Its is NOT "obviously being ruined" by those disgraceful outsiders. We currently know nothing about the suspect. Shocking as it may be it could be someone who is resident IN the village. It may have been a targeted attack with a motive.

We should all be able to live in an area greeted by friendly people without such scum.

Now can we just wait until the Police have done their investigations and we have some FACTS on this matter.

Less than one page in and we already have a victim who was announced as dead when they weren't, accusations about the type of pub owners with suggestions they should go, comments about how crime is done by outsiders and comments about it shouldn't happen in our village but seemingly is assumed to happen everywhere else. Seems to me that your "lovely place to live" is too much filled with curtain twichers and inaccurate gossipy old biddies.

God sake people - some poor soul has been attacked. Enough already.

Edited by ECCOnoob