Another shooting at Old Harrow Grenoside

NIBMY ALERT!

I assume what you mean to say is "we do not want this ANYWHERE"

Its not acceptable to have this sort of crime in ANYONE'S area. Not just the protected bubble of Grenoside.

Its is NOT "obviously being ruined" by those disgraceful outsiders. We currently know nothing about the suspect. Shocking as it may be it could be someone who is resident IN the village. It may have been a targeted attack with a motive.

We should all be able to live in an area greeted by friendly people without such scum.

Now can we just wait until the Police have done their investigations and we have some FACTS on this matter.

Less than one page in and we already have a victim who was announced as dead when they weren't, accusations about the type of pub owners with suggestions they should go, comments about how crime is done by outsiders and comments about it shouldn't happen in our village but seemingly is assumed to happen everywhere else. Seems to me that your "lovely place to live" is too much filled with curtain twichers and inaccurate gossipy old biddies.

God sake people - some poor soul has been attacked. Enough already.

I was born in the "village" and could not agree more with ECCOnoob`s comment, this behavior is down to a minority that lurk EVERYWHERE, do you really know the old dear at number 46 in the "village" is not a secret drug dealer or the bloke at number 21 is a hit man for hire?? These kind of people don`t advertise the things they do, they just do it

enough said, just let the Police get on with their investigations and sleep tight that it is not like the old wild west

Glad to hear that no one has died. I didnt know the Harrow was under new ownership. If this is anything to do with the new owners then let's hope they move on soon. We don't need this sort of trouble bringing to our usually lovely little village.

---------- Post added 27-12-2015 at 10:50 ----------

Couldn't agree more.

Disgusting post. The new owners are a lovely hard working couple. Nothing to do with them. Looks like there in the middle of your lovely little village's Feud's.

Disgusting post. The new owners are a lovely hard working couple. Nothing to do with them. Looks like there in the middle of your lovely little village's Feud's.

Please try reading my post properly.

Not knowing the situation, I said 'if' it was to do with them then I hoped they would move on soon.I think that's fairly reasonable.

Edited by Grenoside123

Please try reading my post properly.

Not knowing the situation, I said 'if' it was to do with them then I hoped they would move on soon.I think that's fairly reasonable.

No its not,I have known them both from being kids and can assure you this is nothing to do with them.I just hope it doesn't affect the pubs trade in the long term.Its sympathy they need not critics making snide remarks.Typical village mentality,why not be more caring,it looks like an innocent lad was shot.

No its not,I have known them both from being kids and can assure you this is nothing to do with them.I just hope it doesn't affect the pubs trade in the long term.Its sympathy they need not critics making snide remarks.Typical village mentality,why not be more caring,it looks like an innocent lad was shot.

Good. I'm glad they're apparently nice people and it wasn't to do with them...hence why I used the term 'if' in my post rather than being assumptious. Hardly a snide remark. Nether the less, I shall try not to be so unreasonable again by not wanting gun crime or the assosiates of which in the village where I live! My apologies.

Just would have been better not to cast aspersion's in the for St place. Good luck Mark and Karen in your new venture

Yes, you are right.

It's just that in the space of 2 months we've had 2 shootings in the same place in what has otherwise always been such a quiet and trouble free village. It's very worrying as a resident. Makes you suspicious and wary.

Yes, you are right.

It's just that in the space of 2 months we've had 2 shootings in the same place in what has otherwise always been such a quiet and trouble free village. It's very worrying as a resident. Makes you suspicious and wary.

I understand the first shooting was around bonfire night which was about 6 weeks before Mark and Karen took over.