Another shooting at Old Harrow Grenoside

I

2 shootings in a short period of time and people have the cheek to say page hall and burngreave are bad areas! :hihi:

They are and full of everything you wouldnt want to live near, not wanting to live near violent crime hot spots, drugs isnt cheek its common sence.

Edited by Starlc

I know they're not. Nor was I saying that the new owners shot the lad, but you would have thought so with the way I was jumped on by on by one and all! It literally was just a fleeting suggestion of a thought which crossed my mind due to the unfortunate timing of new owners and 2 shootings.

Maybe you should think twice In future about fleeting suggestions that cross your mind,we all have them but learn to keep them to ourselves.

Perhaps the new owners who apparently are innocent in all this may be thinking twice now about moving into your area.

Maybe you should think twice In future about fleeting suggestions that cross your mind,we all have them but learn to keep them to ourselves.

Perhaps the new owners who apparently are innocent in all this may be thinking twice now about moving into your area.

Maybe I should yes. Once again, scolded I have been for my fleeting thoughts so i thank you for your most valuable advice.

I think it is a sign of the violent times we live in were gun crime seems to be the norm. I don't think the location of the shootings have any bearing on the area they are carried out in. They can happen anywhere. I just hope the victim has a speedy recovery.