Another shooting at Old Harrow Grenoside

There are good and bad in every area granted just more in some than others, it is generally the poorer areas. I personally wouldn't of thought grenoside to be one of those areas like the others mentioned.

Edited by Starlc

..maybe!,but gun crime did not exist in Grenoside in the 80s as far as I can recall!

I don't recall any in the 80's either but it's not that long ago 2013 I think, Grenoside post office was held up at gunpoint and also Village news (2011).

However I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Grenoside has always been a great place to live. There will be certain families who attract trouble wherever they go sadly. This is is not specific to Sheffield or Grenoside and The Harrow remains a great local. Scum breeds scum and wherever you live you get them.

This is an open investigation. If you have relevant information then please contact the police rather than make allegations on the forum which could lead to the investigation being compromised.

Thread closed.