Coffee - Ground vs Instant?

You are at it again:loopy: to pore over means to put on ones sugar carefully and attentively which one must do when adding to rhubarb( as you will know being an expert) in all things requiring an expert as has been your choice in living next to a park where kids play , fairs visit and events that make loud noise occur .

I am at loss as to why you jumped on the bandwagon on this thread unless it was to get ones pecker up or is it peker.:help:

I have noted that you have three coffee machines on three floors one costing £250 for future reference that is.

That makes no sense.

---------- Post added 04-09-2016 at 12:48 ----------

I think you missed the point about pore vs pour.

There is no point. Read samssongs post again. "To pore over means to put on ones sugar attentively." No it doesn't. To pore over means to read with care. You cannot read with care the pouring of sugar. He was trying to correct Tim and cocked up the correction.

Edited by Santo

That makes no sense.

There is no point. Read samsongs post again. To pore over means to put on ones sugar attentively. No it doesn't. To pore over means to read with care. You cannot read with care the pouring of sugar.

:hihi:

You don't have to tell me. I have to take a chill pill before I come in here these days!

But for the benefit of your own health, try to let it go! ;)

Maybe cutting down on the number of sugars you have in your coffee might help? :huh:

That makes no sense.

There is no point. Read samssongs post again. "To pore over means to put on ones sugar attentively." No it doesn't. To pore over means to read with care. You cannot read with care the pouring of sugar. He was trying to correct Tim and cocked up the correction.

To pore over also means to look at and study something where, in this case, "something" is the pouring of the sugar. Which means samssongs post is perfectly correct.

To pore over also means to look at and study something where, in this case, "something" is the pouring of the sugar. Which means samssongs post is perfectly correct.

He meant to write pour. He cocked it up. 7/10 for effort to save face though.

---------- Post added 04-09-2016 at 13:28 ----------

We do not have poor sugar at our house in fact we PORE sugar only on rhubarb, a subject that you spend many hours on many days discussing .

The original post. 'We PORE sugar only on rhubarb.' He meant pour, clearly. You pore over. He only wrote pore. In the later post he did write pore over, but that was to save face. Usually the something you pore over is something written.

Edited by Santo

Can I just make clear, I couldn't care less what Samssong says or doesn't say. He has a personal quest against me, I ignore it, so should all of y'all ;)

This isn't about Samssong anymore, it's way beyond that. This is about saving the forum from malapropisms!!!

You are at it again:loopy: to pore over means to put on ones sugar carefully and attentively which one must do when adding to rhubarb( as you will know being an expert) in all things requiring an expert as has been your choice in living next to a park where kids play , fairs visit and events that make loud noise occur .

I am at loss as to why you jumped on the bandwagon on this thread unless it was to get ones pecker up or is it peker.:help:

I have noted that you have three coffee machines on three floors one costing £250 for future reference that is.

We used to pore over where the rhubarb and the sugar was going to come from before we could pore over the sugar on the rhubarb, then it was poring over which newspaper the sugar was put in, the Green UN, Morning Telegraph, or Star, gerrit dahn thi.

As for the coffee what a load of experts.