Coffee - Ground vs Instant?

For espresso I use my Nespresso machine. But I prefer a larger coffee and Dow Egbert's instant does for me most of the day.

I buy Blue Mountain coffee beans online and grind those when I fancy a quality coffee. You could buy coffee from the Blue Mountain from that shop in the Lane's in Meadowhall but it wasn't labelled as such because it wasn't from high enough up the mountain. I think they didn't sell much because last time I went they had stopped stocking it. And now the shop has closed down :(

Edited by Santo

I use sweeteners.

I used to pour sugar on everything, but it effected my pores and I was to poor to buy clearasil.

You mentioned recycling Tinfoil - you can take used Nespresso capsules to their stores for them to recycle. There is definitely a store in London ;)

If you are going to correct a spelling error, at least correct it appropriately. Pour.

You are at it again:loopy: to pore over means to put on ones sugar carefully and attentively which one must do when adding to rhubarb( as you will know being an expert) in all things requiring an expert as has been your choice in living next to a park where kids play , fairs visit and events that make loud noise occur .

I am at loss as to why you jumped on the bandwagon on this thread unless it was to get ones pecker up or is it peker.:help:

I have noted that you have three coffee machines on three floors one costing £250 for future reference that is.

Edited by samssong

You are at it again:loopy: to pore over means to put on ones sugar carefully and attentively which one must do when adding to rhubarb( as you will know being an expert) in all things requiring an expert as has been your choice in living next to a park where kids play , fairs visit and events that make loud noise occur .

I am at loss as to why you resurrected this thread unless it was to get ones pecker up or is it peker.:help:

No...to pore over means to study or read carefully. Not to pour carefully.....

You mentioned recycling Tinfoil - you can take used Nespresso capsules to their stores for them to recycle. There is definitely a store in London ;)

Nesspresso there are lots of biodegradable options. Dolce gusto - none, so they really should offer some soot recycling thing. Mind you, I'd still have to hoover up every one elses at tinfoil towers.

Nesspresso there are lots of biodegradable options. Dolce gusto - none, so they really should offer some soot recycling thing. Mind you, I'd still have to hoover up every one elses at tinfoil towers.

Nespresso send me emails when it's time to clean my filter :)

Nespresso can be recycled by ordering online and asking for a recycling bag, you can then give that to the driver bringing the delivery. We only order once every two months though and don't like the bag sitting there that long, these 'cups' tend to become quite smelly over time as well.