Lemmy dead at 70 !

Ghostrider

Brace yourselves for all the people suddenly declaring how they've always loved Motor Head. 99% of the twunts couldn't name a Motor head song other than Ace Of Spades. :roll:

Brace yourselves for all the people suddenly declaring how they've always loved Motor Head. 99% of the twunts couldn't name a Motor head song other than Ace Of Spades.

Not to mention those referring to the band as "Motor Head", eh Alan?

My recollections go back to 75/76 and Sam Gopal/Hawkwind, free concerts in Ladbroke Grove and my first, youthful, sightings of "that" logo sprayed onto walls.

To this day, my favourite Lemmy track remains "Motorhead", from the eponymous first album, Motörhead.

Lemmy Kilmister, the iconic frontman of Motorhead, dies aged 70.

A massive loss to the rock fans of the world.

R.I.P Lemmy :headbang::headbang::headbang:

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMotorhead/

Only a minor player in the rock scene, possibly good to see live but would you want that noise on in your living room,not me.Used to know one of his drummers in the eighties, even he realised they were not every ones cup of tea.I had some tapes recorded from the mixing desk of live shows pity they got stolen in a workshop break in.

Only a minor player in the rock scene, possibly good to see live but would you want that noise on in your living room,not me.Used to know one of his drummers in the eighties, even he realised they were not every ones cup of tea.I had some tapes recorded from the mixing desk of live shows pity they got stolen in a workshop break in.

only a minor player in the rock scene but ended up influencing a whole genre of music New wave of british heavy metal which got rock / metal turning louder, faster more punkier, which in turn helped influence other harder genres

Another one of my music hero's sadly gone.Has his family have said,lets celebrate his life and listen to his music and have a drink in his memory and that is just what I have done today.He always joked about it himself that he was still alive after all that he had done.A true rock icon who was loved around the world and a good guy to boot.I am glad I got to see him play live at Glastonbury this year.Thanks for the memories Lemmy.:clap::clap: