UK flooding again

That rather depends on the size of the population, the smaller the population is the more sustainable it is, right now because of the population size it's an unsustainable luxury.

But you choose to own and run it anyway.

So are you volunteering to be part of the cull?

So are you volunteering to be part of the cull?

Thats the kind of nonsense question I expect from the uneducated, what makes you think culling is necasery, and how would culling those that care about the environment make your unsustainable life more sustainable?

---------- Post added 31-12-2015 at 11:31 ----------

This is just silly.:huh:

I agree that its very silly to destroy that which sustains us.

Thats the kind of nonsense question I expect from the uneducated, what makes you think culling is necasery, and how would culling those that care about the environment make your unsustainable life more sustainable?

How do you propose to go about reducing the human population?

I've been a professional scientist for the last 12 years and I have a PhD. I work at the University. I'm not "uneducated". All the money I receive comes from the taxpayers. It's very unlikely that you understand these things better than me.

I don't require you to state your qualifications, but I'd appreciate it if you would cease labelling me "uneducated" as I can easily prove that I'm far more educated on these matters than you.

Edited by unbeliever

That rather depends on the size of the population, the smaller the population is the more sustainable it is, right now because of the population size it's an unsustainable luxury.

Yet you are using it still. But castigating others for using things that are unsustainable but which arguably they need more - shelter being more important that internet.

Do you not see the reason?

---------- Post added 31-12-2015 at 11:31 ----------

I agree that its very silly to destroy that which sustains us.

So you're saying thousands of years ago humans were destroying the planet...How?

How do you propose to go about reducing the human population?

I've been a professional scientist for the last 12 years and I have a PhD. I work at the University. I'm not "uneducated". All the money I receive comes from the taxpayers. It's very unlikely that you understand these things better than me.

I don't require you to state your qualifications, but I'd appreciate it if you would cease labelling me "uneducated" as I can easily prove that I'm far more educated on these matters than you.

I didn't say you was uneducated, I said "Thats the kind of nonsense question I expect from the uneducated".

---------- Post added 31-12-2015 at 11:57 ----------

Yet you are using it still. But castigating others for using things that are unsustainable but which arguably they need more - shelter being more important that internet.

Do you not see the reason?

So because I use a laptop, I shouldn't voice my opinion on environmentle distruction, what a bizarre opinion.

---------- Post added 31-12-2015 at 11:59 ----------

So you're saying thousands of years ago humans were destroying the planet...How?

3,000 Years of Abusing Earth on a Global Scale

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/humans-had-global-impacts-thousands-of-years-ago/

The five oldest acts of environmental destruction

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn15102-the-five-oldest-acts-of-environmental-destruction/