Corbyn offers to do a televised debate with Cameron

who the hell says so? nobody actually knows whats going to happen, dont believe all the Tory bias in the paper

And a Tory Government would not have been prepared for the crash either, ....the bankers were gettin away with murder, and still are....this must be the biggest lie of all time that labour caused the financial ruin of this country

Deano its obvious he's not going to get into power, just like it was that Milliband was a hopeless leader. To get elected you need to get the majority to vote for you and that means the middle ground. During austerity the country has moved more right wing and rejected Labour as they have a considerable backlash about overspending and their role in the recession

Corbyn is simply not an impressive leader and unusually his pacifist stance and comments on defence makes him look weak in being able to stand up for Birtains interests.

See if you are still posting in 5 years time, but id think a Con win in the next election is 90%+.

Deano its obvious he's not going to get into power, just like it was that Milliband was a hopeless leader. To get elected you need to get the majority to vote for you and that means the middle ground. During austerity the country has moved more right wing and rejected Labour as they have a considerable backlash about overspending and their role in the recession

Corbyn is simply not an impressive leader and unusually his pacifist stance and comments on defence makes him look weak in being able to stand up for Birtains interests.

See if you are still posting in 5 years time, but id think a Con win in the next election is 90%+.

so you keep saying......

lets just wait and see shall we, to keep repeating it is pointless, you dont know, i dont know, the media dont know....

as long as you keep stating he will never win, i will keep calling you on it :)

so you keep saying......

lets just wait and see shall we, to keep repeating it is pointless, you dont know, i dont know, the media dont know....

as long as you keep stating he will never win, i will keep calling you on it :)

Ok explain why you think he will win. It was obvious Milliband was a weak leader and so it proved to be.

Ok explain why you think he will win. It was obvious Milliband was a weak leader and so it proved to be.

I think that Miliband wasn't a bad leader, but he was a victim of the Blair/Brown civil war.

His brother was the Blairite he was the Brownite, the Blairites spent all their time undermining him, just as the Brownites would have undermined his brother. It was this civil war that made Labour unelectable.

I think that Miliband wasn't a bad leader, but he was a victim of the Blair/Brown civil war.

His brother was the Blairite he was the Brownite, the Blairites spent all their time undermining him, just as the Brownites would have undermined his brother. It was this civil war that made Labour unelectable.

I thought Miliband's problem was the public thought he wasn't Prime Minister material. It was one of the things that the opinion polls got right. They say the same about Corbyn and I imagine his shadow cabinet reshuffle will not only reinforce that view, but will widen the division of the Labour Party.

I thought Miliband's problem was the public thought he wasn't Prime Minister material. It was one of the things that the opinion polls got right. They say the same about Corbyn and I imagine his shadow cabinet reshuffle will not only reinforce that view, but will widen the division of the Labour Party.

The constant sniping from the Blairites would have contributed to that public perception of Miliband.

One thing that you have to congratulate Corbyn for is that he does seem to have united the PLP, unfortunately for Corbyn it appears that they're united against him!

The constant sniping from the Blairites would have contributed to that public perception of Miliband.

One thing that you have to congratulate Corbyn for is that he does seem to have united the PLP, unfortunately for Corbyn it appears that they're united against him!

Forget any sniping, he just came across as a goofy schoolkid. Not convincing at all.

Will Cameron take up the challenge? i very much doubt it, i think he will realise that his spin and hot air will not stand up to a mature debate. I'm sure without his quick put downs and his rabble behind him, he will be at a loss, i really hope it goes ahead, it would be great for the impartial observers....lets watch this space.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/dec/29/jeremy-corbyn-calls-on-cameron-to-take-part-in-annual-televised-debates

Oh me too!

LOVE Corbyn hee heee! :banana:

:D

Is there any point having a debate before Labour actually debate amongst themselves what their policies are?

There is largely agreement in the Labour party on economic policy. The disagreements arise on foreign policy and Trident.

---------- Post added 29-12-2015 at 14:10 ----------

And the wrong Foot. And the wrong Kinnock.

Blair was the best choice and bankrupted the country along with the wrong Brown.

You have been listening to Gideon's porkies. It was the banker what done it.