Accessible / "disabled toilets"

midgecat

Does anyone know where on the net I could find information about which places around Sheffield (pubs, cafes etc) that have "disabled loos"? Want to take my dad out for lunch .... he's not a wheelchair user but he's elderly and struggling and has started needing help with using the toilet, and I'm wondering where would be an OK place to take him.

the devonshire cat, where the forum meets (unofficial sunday/ midweek mah jong meets) tend to be held is pretty good for access, both to the building, and it had an accessible loo.

the food is great, you can have something "lighter", eg sandwiches, baked potatoes, or more substantial, eg main meals (there is a choice, ofveggie and meat-based, traditional - eg meat -and-tater pie, burgers, or fish and chips to the more "exotic", like pork and plum stir-fry) I'd recommend it.

PT

thanks for all your suggestions. how right you were pdrnsf! plain talker not only supplies the access details but the menu as well :) thanks

;)

I'm nothing if not helpful.

and I'm full of information, not all of it useful...

lol

PT

Archived