Croats in Sheffield?( and couple of questions)

I dont think so ash.

'Being 100% aware' that there might be a few morons around in a new place is hardly proving you right kidley. It's called common sense, which he showed he had in the quote you picked.

You said 'the truth is you will be looked down upon as soon as you start to talk (accent)' which is <REMOVED>. (I typed that rather than being edited :D)

It's not the truth at all, it's a bad scenario, which is unlikely in Sheffield.

Heavily disagree all you like. You are talking nonsense as per usual.

Before we go any further maybe you would like to tell croats77 who and what you are?

Are you seriously saying Sheffield is the or one of the city's of sanctuary, where we welcome all immigrants?

croats 77

this is what you have to put up with when some people disagree with you, and just comes out with "what" and What's wrong with your brain? and just being insulting, croats dont get involved in this , these people have very big chips on there shoulders.

But not total nonsense and you know it.

What he said was nonsense, and you [should] know it:

'the truth is you will be looked down upon as soon as you start to talk (accent)'

-

If he'd written 'the truth is, this is a city like any other, and if you run into idiots, they may instantly judge/dislike you based on accent/looks/colour/or anything else that they may decide upon' ... then he'd have a point, because there are idiots everywhere.

Most of the other posts were much more realistic.

As long as he doesn't go out on Saturday night in town, get plastered and shout that he's an out of towner trying to get free housing and dole money, then I'd say he'll be pretty much ok. :roll:

---------- Post added 04-01-2016 at 00:08 ----------

croats 77

this is what you have to put up with when some people disagree with you, and just comes out with "what" and What's wrong with your brain? and just being insulting, croats dont get involved in this , these people have very big chips on there shoulders.

I wondered how long before the 'pity card' came out :roll: You are as predictable as ever.

Anyway, my last word with you.

-

Croats, I'm sure you'll find Sheffield a nice place, nice people and nice runs, and some good tips in page 1 :)