Sheffield movies

janet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think 'When Saturday Comes' with Sean Been playing a Sheffield United footballer was mainly filmed in Sheffield.

A lot of the filming was done in dalton brook in rotherham,were his screen girlfreind lived and also the allotments that were shown in the film,The film crew did the house how they wanted it and i believe the occupiers of the house got to keep the furniture etc

A lot of the filming was done in dalton brook in rotherham,were his screen girlfreind lived and also the allotments that were shown in the film,The film crew did the house how they wanted it and i believe the occupiers of the house got to keep the furniture etc

i think your thinking of king ralph with john goodman (i stand corrected)

dalton backs was where his girlfriend was supposed to live in the film

The scene set in the Mines of Moria in Fellowship of the Ring where the fellowship fight the orcs and the cave troll was filmed in Sheffield.

Due to financial restraints, Peter Jackson surreptitiously took the cast and crew into Kingdom nightclub and started a fight on the dance floor. When it was in full flow, he called a bouncer over and told Orlando Bloom to start firing arrows into his head. No make up or special effects were needed for this scene, allowing Jackson to bring the film in on time and under budget.

i think your thinking of king ralph with john candy

dalton backs was where his girlfriend was supposed to live in the film

im certain that parts of beans movie was done there too,in fact i dont know if you remember the disney film i cant remember the exact title was it ."from the dark",it was about pit ponies well that was shot in and around various sites in rotherham and they auditione for extras in eastwood view w.m.c

im certain that parts of beans movie was done there too,in fact i dont know if you remember the disney film i cant remember the exact title was it ."from the dark",it was about pit ponies well that was shot in and around various sites in rotherham and they auditione for extras in eastwood view w.m.c

I think Thorpe Hesley Pit was used for that film.

Archived