Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

Do you think that you could make a valid, good taste comment about football now and again instead of continually insulting people ?

Or is this asking too much ? :gag:

Keep your hair on! :rolleyes:

I only insult canadablunt and the odd blunt here and there. Nowt wrong with that is there.

I only insult canadablunt and the odd blunt here and there. Nowt wrong with that is there.

Errrrr- yes. Personal insults are not only in bad taste, but also against forum rules.

If you want to have that sort of banter with people (assuming they take it as a joke not an insult of course), please do it in private with them, where your opinions won't be offensive to others.

I think that a bit of banter should be allowed, although in good taste without being to insultive.

But as this is a Wednesday thread, and the insult from Lestat was aimed at united fans who post on here in an insulting manner, I would have to say that if they find it insulting to clear off onto their own threads.

This thread is for Wednesday fans to discuss Wednesday - United fans should expect to be degraded if they come on here firing off.

I think that a bit of banter should be allowed, although in good taste without being to insultive.

But as this is a Wednesday thread, and the insult from Lestat was aimed at united fans who post on here in an insulting manner, I would have to say that if they find it insulting to clear off onto their own threads.

This thread is for Wednesday fans to discuss Wednesday - United fans should expect to be degraded if they come on here firing off.

The big flaw in your argument is that I, for one, don't come onto this thread to insult Owls supporters.

I do like to engage in friendly banter on both this and the Blades thread as well as serious discussion about both teams.

I can give it and also receive it.

Lestat strays way over the bounds of good taste in some of his posts.

Equating someone-anyone to a mass murderer is absolutely out of order and isn't the least bit funny. :rant:

Wrong. This thread is for PEOPLE to discuss Wednesday. That includes us, as long as we are actually here to discuss Wednesday and not to waste time making pointless, puerile insults about them.

If anyone is doing that, you should be reporting them to the moderators, not lowering yourself to their level and putting yourself in the same trouble as they are.

If united fans want to come on here and discuss sensibley then all well and good IMO.

But don't deny there are a good few that come on here just to insult (we all know who they are - they post more on the Wednesday threads than they do on United) then they should expect everything they get fired back at them. And if they don't like it then they shouldn't be on here bitching about a subject they don't have anything valid to contribute on.

Owls boss Brian Laws is rumoured to be chasing young Liverpool prospect Craig Lindfield with view to completing a loan deal for the young striker this week.

Is this loan deal going ahead?

I saw the lad play for Liverpool in a pre-season game at Crewe and he scored a cracker of a goal. Would he be likely to get games for Weds?

Lestat strays way over the bounds of good taste in some of his posts.Equating someone-anyone to a mass murderer is absolutely out of order and isn't the least bit funny. :rant:

I can see why they call you chuffinel. :rolleyes: . . bet you're the life and soul of the party, remind me not to go anywhere near Canada this christmas. :gag::loopy:

Anyway... Wednesday deal for Shwan Jelal is looking good. The ex-Spurs player is hoping to impress Laws to give him a permanent contract :thumbsup:

Story here: http://www.clubcall.com/index.jsp?storyID=301119

Nowt wrong with it if its kept in fun, But you posting a link to where young girls were killed horribly, put through a wood chipper and fed to pigs is WRONG no matter who its aimed at.

Too bad you didnt have Mad Owl, Brooksys or Borats humour, they get it you dont.

Archived