Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

Wrong again, I remember the Newfey jokes from the 60's & 70's,, my wife lived in Toronto from 1966 to 1971. She thought that it had started to go down hill due to some of the folk who were moving there so returned to the UK. That's a thought, when did you move there? ;)

Why you ask your kids look like the milkman :o

That was well worth sitting in the cold for :)

First half absolutely battered em and could have easily had five. Every set piece or cross seemed to trouble their keeper (Hoult) and their defence couldn't cope in the air with Tudgay and Burton. Two great crosses set up the first half headed goals for Whelan and Bougherra (Lunt's free kick for the second was a peach i was right behind the flight of that!). Just typical that Wednesday like to make their fans suffer a bit.

Second half we sat back and The Baggies came at us but the back four stood firm (Spurr ably replacing Hills after he went off injured). You could see they targeted Spurr as most of their attacks came down their right but it wasn't til 2 mins from the end that they scored. A good curling shot from outside the box, then it was panic stations until the ref thought that one of the three consecutive trips in the area was a pen which Maclean sent the keeper the wrong way.

Excellent performance yet again and back are the days when i look forward to going to matches, bring on Leicester :D

Mark Crossley is currently having talks regarding an 18 month contract.

You heard it here first!!!

Get him in, the difference he's made is amazing. You can here him bellowing out to his defence and encouraging them (especially to Spurr when he came on). He's even confident enough to have a laugh with the crowd during games :)

Class act

Archived