Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

Premiership quality mate. A bit too good for your lot.

p.s. I did overhear a West Brom fan leaving yesterdays game say to his mate 'Are you sure we've played the right club tonight? This lot were far better than that cr*p we beat 4-2 in Sheffield a few weeks back, and they were supposed to be Premiership'

Now why would a west brom fan be commenting to his mate about a birmingham carling cup match against the blades reserves :huh:

Get your facts straight Frankie :help:

Go on Lee! The greatest living Scotsman, better even than Sean,

"I'm ecstatic at the way things have gone," said Bullen. "Both for the club and for me personally.

"I got my chance when Graham got injured and fortunately for me we began to play well under Sean and when the new boss came in he's kept a winning line-up.

"The team comes first, but I naturally wanted to seize my chance and if my best is good enough to stay in the side then that's great for me personally."

Bullen continues in a Connery accent, "Shplendad. Shimply Shplendad. My assoschiates alsho inform me that Wedneshday are the besht, whilsht United are, yesh ****."

Go on Lee! The greatest living Scotsman, better even than Sean,

"I'm ecstatic at the way things have gone," said Bullen. "Both for the club and for me personally.

"I got my chance when Graham got injured and fortunately for me we began to play well under Sean and when the new boss came in he's kept a winning line-up.

"The team comes first, but I naturally wanted to seize my chance and if my best is good enough to stay in the side then that's great for me personally."

Bullen continues in a Connery accent, "Shplendad. Shimply Shplendad. My assoschiates alsho inform me that Wedneshday are the besht, whilsht United are, yesh ****."

What you doing on this thread ?

You never post on here :P

What you doing on this thread ?

You never post on here :P

Well, i'm kinda like the Football Good Samaritan. Just bringing light into the turgid world of the Blades online. Wednesday are pretty much speaking for themselves of late, unlike United who are seemingly dribbling into the milky tea of 'PREMIERSHIP' obscurity.

--

OK, if it makes you feel better...'Come on, Charlton!'. Also, see Darren Bent's pre-match comments about Morgan on SkySports,

"I'm gonna tear him a new ar*ehole!"

Nice chap. :o

OK, if it makes you feel better...'Come on, Charlton!'. Also, see Darren Bent's pre-match comments about Morgan on SkySports,

"I'm gonna tear him a new ar*ehole!"

Sounds kinds gay to me :o

Can see the headlines in the paper now

"DARREN'S BENT" or " BENT DARREN"

I'll get mi coat :D

Can the owls outwit the foxes...?

Good luck Wednesday!!:thumbsup:

Anyone off to leicester?

see you there...:thumbsup:

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!

"And it's hi-ho Sheffield wednesday

anywhere you go now, baby