Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

We were by far the better team .... but just could not score!! outplayed them, outran them & outclassed them!! In the words of Steve Bruce himself:

"We got away with it, it's as simple as that. That was as tough a game as we've had. Wednesday were excellent and the crowd was right behind them. But they couldn't do the vital thing, sticking the ball in the net."

It looks like Crossley pulled a hamstring and should hopefully be back sooner rather than later.

Up The Owls! Keep The Faith Blue & White Wizards!!:thumbsup:

Canada dry, do you actually read match reprts or listen.Good win for your lot but i woudnt get to carried away yet.Well played today owls, terrible finishing but still all to play for.UP THE OWLS.:thumbsup:

Just having a laugh with Jazzy thats all, dont get your trotters in a twist :hihi:

If you are asking if i read the reports about the Blades,I got to see the Blades live on telly today as it goes :thumbsup: Brilliant match , well deserving of the 3 points and we will stay up :D

If you are asking if I read the reports about wednesd*y , I did read the soccernet report and yes you did outplay them, obviously they have a better defence than Leicester or Norwich ( which I said were dreadfull on another post and after seeing Allys youtube videos ) and that if you came up against a defence that wouldn't let themselves be manhandled off the ball then you would struggle as I am guessing happened today.

Basically same thing happened to us when we went to Arsenal, we weren't outplayed and lost 3-0, looks far worse than it is right ?

Now lets see how you bounce back against southampton, because good teams win after a bad loss.

Regards CB

Canada dry, do you actually read match reprts or listen.Good win for your lot but i woudnt get to carried away yet.Well played today owls, terrible finishing but still all to play for.UP THE OWLS.:thumbsup:

Damn, wish I'd taken that 20 points for the Blades before xmas bet now Brooksey. :mad:

Did you still place yours? :hihi:

Hard lines against Birmingham, you can't win em all. :thumbsup:

that if you came up against a defence that wouldn't let themselves be manhandled off the ball then you would struggle as I am guessing happened today.

Well if you class manhandling as using Deon Burton as a stepladder on numerous occasions combined with officials (especially the 'Assistant Referee' no wonder they don't call em linesmen anymore when they can't see the bleeding line!) who let em get away with all sorts of 'gamesmanship', then yep i hate to admit the grunter can talk sense sometimes ;)

If you are asking if i read the reports about the Blades,I got to see the Blades live on telly today as it goes :thumbsup: Brilliant match , well deserving of the 3 points and we will stay up :D

Well you must have watched a different match to Keith Edwards and the rest of the Radio Sheffield commentary team coz they said the match was atrocious. Still if i was in your position i'd gladly take that every week and as much as i hate to say it i can see your boys staying up. They battle for each other and get results something that Watford & Charlton won't do and i can see Middlesbrough being the 1 'biggish' team that gets dragged down as Southgate has never been a manager.

:rant: Birmingham scored with three of the four shots they had!

Bullen had to go in goal for Mark Crossley..

whats to add???

oh Yeah.. :rant: :rant: That Stupid FKIN Blind Linesman and PRAT ref killed a good game!:rant: :rant: {Rant over...}

we played ok.........ish.

:D

:rant: Birmingham scored with three of the four shots they had!

Bullen had to go in goal for Mark Crossley..

whats to add???

oh Yeah.. :rant: :rant: That Stupid FKIN Blind Linesman and PRAT ref killed a good game!:rant: :rant: {Rant over...}

we played ok.........ish.

:D

Keep cool another play off final and you can join us next year,you do not have any Reading's or may I say it Blades in your league this year.

Birmingham?...Just a minor disruption, the show goes on next week. :thumbsup:

Your next 2 games are against teams in Red and White Stripes, as long as the players dont think its the Mighty Blades you will be alright :P

Regards CB

P.S. How did you manage to get that avatar to fit :hihi::D

Well I can safely say I have never seen anything as bizzare as Saturday's game. How the fudge did they get that result I will never know. Bizzarely enough again, I am not too dissapointed because if we play like that for the rest of the season we are going up - no doubt. We outclassed them in all areas, apart from finishing admittedly, but then again we haven't paid umpteen million on fees and wages to get those players.

Keep it up boys, keep the faith & we will be boshing the grunters next season.

Oh, don't know if you guys listened to 'Praise or grumble' after the match, but they had this IDIOT Blade on (aren't they all) who said,

"Bougerra? BOUGHERRA!? If he's worth £2million, how much is Rob Hulse worth?!"

Sunshine - I doubt if Magic would even make room for Hulse in his pocket what with his car keys, Algerian key ring, loose change, Bendtner... :)

Archived