Wednesday Chat #2 - Discuss the Owls here

Oh yeah they'd be doing alright if the Premiership started at halfway, oh wait aren't they just 4 points off relegation as well??

See that you conveniently didn't manage to include Portsmouth in your example.

But never mind, we're all going around in circles until we meet again on equal terms.

Seems to me that we came out ahead last time around.

I'm still hoping that you guys can manage promotion and arguments can be more reflective of that time.

Merry Christmas to all you blue and whites and hope to see you in the Premiership soon. :thumbsup:

Lets hope Colin spends well in the transfer window eh just like last year with Badbye, Horsemuck and Lucketti.

Trying to remember who he scored a vital promotion goal against last season.

Can you remember ?

It's something like Thursday or Friday or something.

Had one or two glasses of wine too many to remember but think that it was kind of close to home. :hihi: :hihi:

Well done on getting nowt at Portsmouth today, relegation form eh :hihi:

Nope got nowt at portsmouth but we only dropped one place in the table, we have 20 points, still got Sir Neil managing us and not doing a Sunderland and playing some half decent football in the Premiership so all in all its a good time to be a Blade.

We need to bounce back against Man City and take all 3 points.

Got to say though, you still see the Blades posting on here win or lose, we dont disappear for days on end after a loss :suspect:

Merry Xmas CB

I am in the wrong place ? I thought this was the Owls Chat?

A lot of Owls are busy posting trolling rubbish on the Blades chat thread, and a lot of Blades make up for it by posting trolling rubbish here.

You'd be better off if you could just learn to ignore all of them, and concentrate on talking about football.

Nice comeback, btw. Not quite in the Jimmy Glass hall of fame, but it's always good to see a 'keeper scoring the last-ditch goal :thumbsup:

Trying to remember who he scored a vital promotion goal against last season.

Can you remember ?

Well if you think it's worth splashing out £3 Million on a player to score one goal against us then that just shows the mind set of most Blunts. They care more about us than their own team, arrr int that nice ;)

See that you conveniently didn't manage to include Portsmouth in your example.

Didn't mention Portsmouth coz you seem to forget you were talking about teams you got points from

Got to say though, you still see the Blades posting on here win or lose, we dont disappear for days on end after a loss :suspect:

Oh yeah i forgot how important it is to keep a thread at the top of the forum, so i'll reply to that :D

Anyway i'll extend my Christmas goodwill to those Blunts that have come on here. Merry Christmas (oh and thanks for keeping this thread alive ;))

Archived